You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When, on the fangirl thread, you all start talking about Billie's bellie because your spellchecker is so used to Billie that "y"as become redundant!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thatsername said:

- When you scream and turn the volume up whenever a GD song is on the radio - although you could listen to the song anytime you want. But only a true fan knows that it always sounds better on the radio :)

-When you call in sick at work because you're going to a GD show, but your boss didn't give you a day off :whistle

-When you compare every single show of another band you see to a GD show and think "Dammit, GD is so much better live" :lol:

-When you have at least one GD song that perfectly describes every phase of your life / every mood

This fits me so perfectly. 

On January 15, 2018 at 3:46 PM, kaylubd said:

When you seethe with rage seeing Billie's name spelled as "Billy"

Ooh I remember when they were about to perform on Ellen DeGeneres back in 2012 so Ellen misspelled his name and the replies on Twitter were primal ;p 

Lately, whenever I see someone picking up their dogs poop I say “action turd” in my head.    And I find it mildly funny every single time.   Send help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, uptightallthetime said:

Lately, whenever I see someone picking up their dogs poop I say “action turd” in my head.    And I find it mildly funny every single time.   Send help.

When someone says “action turd” and you recognize it as a Green Day reference. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, uptightallthetime said:

It’s ok, we understand and are your support group, not sure that classes as help though 😂

• Haha 1