You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you watch The Perfection on Netflix and 'I feel like a cello' is mostly all you can think about 

When a girl with green hair working in Whole Foods says “I like your tattoos!” and you really want to ask her if she recognizes the Kerplunk flower (I didn’t 😔)

• Like 4

When your barber puts on a Green Day Spotify Station when you show up for a haircut, and one of the guys there nicknames you “Green Day”.

Also when you convince them to try out RevRad.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When Billie comes to the UK for the 1st time in just under two years and you click onto Flight Radar to try figure out what plane he might have been on. 

OMG I could have written this!

14 hours ago, jengd said:

And you're excited that he's just on the same island, wondering where he's staying, what will they do tomorrow etc etc.  Sounds even sadder written down 😂

and this!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jengd said:

And you're excited that he's just on the same island, wondering where he's staying, what will they do tomorrow etc etc.  Sounds even sadder written down 😂

When I saw them in August 2017, I went to the hotel connected to the venue for pre-show drink (or 2) and sitting there my mind went "I'm gonna guess they stayed here last night" as I looked up the stair case to the lodging portion. It's 4.5 star hotel.

• Like 2

I was scrolling my IG to found some old stuff about Green Day that I posted.
Damn I came across a photo of my old appartment when I was trying to do something for the guest room 😂 It was like 5 years ago. It was a small GD collection. 

I think I'm gonna post a picture of my actual collection tonight after the job.

• Like 2

Here is my ACTUAL Green Day collection. 

• Like 2

You know you’re a GD fan when whenever you’re sad you start singing BOBD.

Also, when someone calls you an idiot and you take it as a compliment. On Sunday my sister called me an “American Idiot” and I took it as the highest compliment. 

On 1/15/2018 at 2:13 AM, AimieeSmith said:

When you always notice 21 , 80 , 86. 99 , 1000 , 1039 and 2000 in your math's class  ......

And when Paper Lantern's sums up the state of your love life so far :lol:

She forgot 409 

My brother has these stuffed animal monkeys 🐒 that I refuse to look at because if I do, my mind plays Longview ♾infinity times. 

On 1/18/2018 at 11:35 AM, _Mace_ said:

When some pisses you off you really want to scream out the bridge in 'Platypus' to express your anger.

If I had known of the existence of Platypus in first grade, I totally would have sang it to my teacher. She was a jerk.

5 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Here's a great thread to post your collection.  It's not been posted in since last year but it's still a great place for collections:

• Like 1

When you slap a Green Day sticker on the back of your cell phone and casually pull it out off your pocket during conversations in hopes that whoever you’re talking to will notice the sticker and ask you about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

When you slap a Green Day sticker on the back of your cell phone and casually pull it out off your pocket during conversations in hopes that whoever you’re talking to will notice the sticker and ask you about it. 

I used to have a Green day case and I used to do that all the time. The only person to ever comment on it was the singer from Cage the Elephant when I met them, so I guess that's a win.

• Like 2

When you’re in the San Francisco airport on a layover and look all over for anything that references the East Bay, Oakland, Green Day, etc.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When you’re in the San Francisco airport on a layover and look all over for anything that references the East Bay, Oakland, Green Day, etc.

Me everywhere any time I’m in the states 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

When you see an advert for laser liposuction on the neck/jawline and the first thing you think of is Billie's chins.😂😂😂

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

When you see this and associate it with a stupid band before you even really read it

tumblr_pv5fmu79W71qiqs5ro1_640.jpg

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

When you see this and associate it with a stupid band before you even really read it

I have a friend whose sister was moving to Sugarland, TX. You should have seen my face when she told me :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

Whenever I see or hear La Jolla I always think of Billie, so I can relate :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2