You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When every time you see a French or English bulldog, you think of Billie because he has those dogs. I fitted an English bull puppy for a harness at the store where I work and all I could think was "What if I got to fit one of Billie's dogs for a harness or something? That would be awesome!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Insider said:

When the doctor prescribes you pain medication & says don't drive & all you think of is "May impair your ability to operate machinery"

How did you resist the urge to sing "can't quite tell just what it means to me?" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

When you tell people your favorite number is 317718 because when typed into a calculator and turned upside down it spells Billie

Give it a try. :lol:

OK, this is awesome! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I can't believe they just name dropped a Green Day song'

Same for RATM fans 😂

• Like 1

When you unexpectedly hear the intro of AI and your immediate involuntary knee jerk reaction is to start dancing without even realising you're doing it.

And when you hear the phrase "church on Sunday" and immediately get the song stuck in your head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

When you're watching the Captain Marvel movie and one of the characters says "know your enemy", and you miss the next few seconds of the movie because you're thinking 'damn, I can't believe they just name dropped a Green Day song'

Same 🤖

• Like 1

When you watch "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" and get really excited when you see the 21CB font used in a part of the end credits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, DeJennsitized said:

When you're watching the Captain Marvel movie and one of the characters says "know your enemy", and you miss the next few seconds of the movie because you're thinking 'damn, I can't believe they just name dropped a Green Day song'

I saw Dumbo yesterday and the two kids are called Milly and Joe. There's a scene where their dad is yelling at them to get out of the tent, so he shouted "MILLY, JOE!" and I heard Billie Joe (of course)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When I saw an advert for the Long Shot film on the side of a bus and it made me want to listen to The Longshot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you hear a song that is completely unrelated to GD but it just happens to include the words "boulevard" and "lonely road" in the same line so it makes you think of BOBD.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/18/2019 at 4:39 AM, pouty bitch said:

When you hear a song that is completely unrelated to GD but it just happens to include the words "boulevard" and "lonely road" in the same line so it makes you think of BOBD.:lol:

And Slash has a new song Boulevard of Broken Hearts, very time I hear it announce in the radio I am disappointed. 🙁

When someone at the extinction rebellion protest sees your green day shirt and hat asks it you like green day 

When you're watching a show and one of the characters is apologizing to another and says "Sorry about last night" and you immediately think of the patch on Billie's jacket that he wore during that Howard Stern performance.

b0kqN83.png

• Like 3

When somebody says the word "yuppie" and you immediately think of Spike/The Network because that was the first time you ever heard that word.

• Like 1