You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

Someone mentions happy hour (we have happy hour pizzas) and all you can think of is "Hitchin' A Ride" :lol: ((especially that super hot live performance billie did :wub:)) 

• Like 2

When you hear the words St Patrick's Day and you think of you-know-which picture that Billie posted in 2017 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That everyone sends you the link to the most recent reverb sales. Even thought you posted about it on fb already.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Insider said:

When hubby quotes a GD line - not gonna say which one🤐

Let me guess.

Oh baby, baby it's fuck time. 

• Haha 4

When your boss gives you a ride home, WICA comes on the radio, and you immediately stop listening to what he's saying.  Refrained from turning the volume up at least. :)

• Like 2

On 1/7/2019 at 11:01 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I'm off to google that now :lol:

When you're googling movies that have GD music in them or for which GD music has been used for the trailer!!!

When you actually watch the entire movie just for that 10 second scene that features the music 

• Like 1

After 5 years you just realize today that your hubby's work partner's daughter's name is Adrienne.  Does that make me a good or bad fan?  :lol:

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

When you can't mention Green Day around your friends anymore from obsessing too much so you have to talk about them in code. :lol:

• Haha 2

@maryjanewhatsername I do something pretty similar! I subtly slip Green Day references into conversations so I can keep talking about them without whoever I’m talking to being aware of it. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

@maryjanewhatsername I do something pretty similar! I subtly slip Green Day references into conversations so I can keep talking about them without whoever I’m talking to being aware of it. :lol:

My best friend is threatening to make a "Green Day Jar" and every time I mention anything Billie or GD related I would have to put $1 in the jar :lol: hopefully it doesn't come to that because my whole paycheck would be getting slam dunked :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Long time not coming here. I need to catch up.

1- When you're having a insane day at school and you're thinking that you will end up in an asylum by the end of the day. You go buy some stuff at the school's store and Basket Case starts playing on the radio. I was very happy to hear it until the store's owner changed the channel. I must have been doing a weird face to him because he asked me «What's wrong?»

2- When one of my classmates who stayed with me late at night working at school tricked me just to see if I will come running in the classroom. She projected on the classroom's big screen Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and I did come running in the classroom. :lol: I guess I wear too many times my AI jacket because I never talked about music with her before.

3- The same classmate told me, because she was in charge of one the 3 playlists for the fashion show in May, that she put Holiday and AI in the playlist because she knew I love GD. I was in charge of one playlist too and I put BOBD in my playlist. So, I'm very happy that we might end with 3 GD songs for the costumes design projects at the fashion show.

4- When I realize that one of my moodboards for my exit exam is all dedicated to GD: pictures of Gilman , pictures of GD playing at Gilman and pictures of AI the musical.

• Like 2