You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When someone is talking about Quebec and your mind instantly goes to that livestream where the Billie puppet and Jeff were just saying Quebec over and over again.

When anyone says “I’m on a roll” and immediately in your head you say “no self control” and fight the urge to say it out loud. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When anyone says “I’m on a roll” and immediately in your head you say “no self control” and fight the urge to say it out loud. 

Everyday. :lol:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Be funny if you were at work and continued on with the next line.

• Like 1

When you are offended when someone doesn't get a Green Day reference (the audacity!)

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

When you are offended when someone doesn't get a Green Day reference (the audacity!)

That's pretty much everyone I know

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

When you actually know all about the Japanese Holiday ‘Greenery Day’

I'm off to google that now :lol:

When you're googling movies that have GD music in them or for which GD music has been used for the trailer!!!

When the dog in the TV show you're watching is called Mojo and you're wayyy too happy about it.:P

• Haha 1

When your real name is Maria Gloria because everyone is called Maria in Portugal but people you know and random strangers still insist it's fake

• Like 1

When it crossed my very GD obsessed mind that GD might be touring the UK in July 2020 when I turn 30, which would be a great birthday present if it were to happen. 

When you buy bottles of diet coke because they have names on, so far I have had... 

Macy

Amanda

Mike 

Gloria (I so wanted Christian around the same time, I hung onto the bottle for weeks!) 

And my favourite, bought from 'the' 7-11 in Pinole... Perry 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

And my favourite, bought from 'the' 7-11 in Pinole... Perry 

That's awesome. Never thought to look for anything like that. We came home with a baby TY Beanie dragon which we called Pinole!

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

That's awesome. Never thought to look for anything like that. We came home with a baby TY Beanie dragon which we called Pinole!

It was pure luck, we squealed when we saw it, and thay didn't have a lot of stock! 

• Love 1

When your friend in class next to you tells to to stop singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams and you had no idea you were singing it.

Edited by Guest
I felt like it

When you sacrifice sleep the night before work because you just want to keep looking at Green Day pictures.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When you wake up from a really scary nightmare and think about hugging Billie to calm yourself down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1