You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

The moment in Bohemian Rhapsody movie when they say Hey Ho & Thing 2 leans over & says Hey Hooooooo #proudmum

Also when Freddie is dressed up as a King😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Insider said:

The moment in Bohemian Rhapsody movie when they say Hey Ho & Thing 2 leans over & says Hey Hooooooo #proudmum

I saw a preview for Bohemian Rhapsody when I was with my mom before it was out and it showed the Hey Oh part and she leaned over to me and said "Who else do we know who does that?" :lol: I'm going to see it with her soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

When you realize the Green Day Community site is down for almost a week

And you miss it so much it's verging on pathetic! 😭 So glad it's back. ❤️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When you see a picture of Charlie Chaplin and you are reminded of Billie dressed up as him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When your cousin is watching random YouTube videos and the guy in the video unexpectedly starts playing BOBD on piano, and you go from being depressed as fuck to having the time of your life in the space of about 0.136338 seconds.:D

• Like 2

On 11/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

I saw a preview for Bohemian Rhapsody when I was with my mom before it was out and it showed the Hey Oh part and she leaned over to me and said "Who else do we know who does that?" :lol: I'm going to see it with her soon.

During that part, I cringed a bit thinking of all the people who would mistakenly say "They stole that from Green Day!"  

When you hear "Dumbledore" or "A Nightmare Before Christmas" and you think of Billies Halloween outfits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2018 at 8:34 PM, Christian's Inferno! said:

You know you're a GD fan when you see a toilet and it says "Armitage shanks" on it and you think about the song :lol:

That happened to me when I was Ireland on vacation. I saw it and just started singing in my head “stranded...lost inside myself.” 

Also you know you’re a Green Day fan when you spend most of your time in graphic design class recreating the stickers on Blue.

Edited by Drink Coffee And Destroy

When somebody uses the word "hella" and you immediately think of Billie.

When somebody wears a black shirt with a red tie and you immediately think of Billie.

When somebody says "roshambo" and you think they're talking about the song.

• Like 1

When your friends start talking about compostable coffee pods and you think, I know who contributed a huge amount in helping push compostable coffee packs and pods up the agenda, and am so proud even if I didn’t tell everyone! 

• Haha 2

On 1/15/2018 at 1:34 AM, Christian's Inferno! said:

You know you're a GD fan when you see a toilet and it says "Armitage shanks" on it and you think about the song :lol:

My parents' downstairs toilet sink.... Every.Single.Time I visit... I'm singing! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you're watching one Simpsons' episode and a nun is saying «Billie and Joe went to hell together». 

When you notice your phone battery percentage is on 86 and then the song gets stuck in your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

When you notice your phone battery percentage is on 86 and then the song gets stuck in your head.

Or 16. Or 21. Or 80. Or 99

• Like 1

When you know searching "green day shirts" on Amazon will result in a whole lot of St. Patrick's Day shirts you didn't even know were a thing.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, That Dude said:

During that part, I cringed a bit thinking of all the people who would mistakenly say "They stole that from Green Day!"  

What idiot would think they stole from Green Day, a band who were unknown until after Freddie died? That would have to be some extreme level of ignorance, lol.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:34 AM, Christian's Inferno! said:

All the time :lol: (no pun intended!)

On 1/31/2018 at 6:19 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

I was driving behind a BMW just today with a license plate that said simply GD.  You know you’re a Green Day fan when you instantly assume...

We used to have one in the village where I live that started "BJA" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2019 at 12:33 PM, DeJennsitized said:

When you know searching "green day shirts" on Amazon will result in a whole lot of St. Patrick's Day shirts you didn't even know were a thing.

What idiot would think they stole from Green Day, a band who were unknown until after Freddie died? That would have to be some extreme level of ignorance, lol.

Humans have been known to show extreme levels of ignorance.  

When I saw Blink-182 in concert, the dudes behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if that was "that Travis Barker guy" playing drums.  They were amazed, I guess because  they only knew him from reality TV or rap songs perhaps.   

And speaking of ignorance......kids today have never even heard of the Beatles, or even Rock N Roll.  I understand if you don't like something, but to have never heard of those topics at all?  So sad.    Darn younger-millennials!  

When your coworker says "God this is so out of the ordinary" and instantly you think of "Ordinary World" - song and movie.