You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

Every time someone uses the word 'adorkable', Billie is the first thing that pops into your head.:lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you go to your brothers baseball or soccer game and start to root for the kids with either the number 86 or 21.

when you hope that your history teacher asks the class what the word blasphemy means because you googled it so that you could understand east jesus nowhere better. 

Whenever someone says a lyric from a song and you start humming it. 

when you find One girl on your team who likes the song 21 guns so you run around screaming it with her.

• Like 4

When you're laying on the floor and you have to fight the urge to start singing Shout/Hey Jude etc.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you go to other bands concerts and look for people wearing Green Day (or related side project) tees.

• Like 2

When your next hair colour will be green so while searching for photos to get inspired, you end up typing 'green day' instead of 'green hair'. Every. God. Damn. Time. 

When you unexpectedly leave home and instead of taking the essentials (clothes, money, food, etc), you take your Green Day merch with you.:lol: Dumb move, I know, but I just couldn't bear to be without my boys.:wub::cry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you're looking at your ancestry and you start freaking out because you discover that one of your ancestors was called 'Nimrod.':lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

When you're looking at your ancestry and you start freaking out because you discover that one of your ancestors was called 'Nimrod.':lol:

back when I was getting into green day.   my dad was like "you have some Armstrongs in your family tree you could be related"  on his mother's side.

I wish it was that simple.  all my Armstrong relatives going back to 1867 are in Ontario Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

Every single time you see/hear the name 'Joan', the first thing that goes through your mind is: "my mother-in-law's name is Joan." :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I saw a parked truck of Fiji water this afternoon. I told my friend: «Look! That's a truck for Billie! It's full of Fiji water just for him!» And my friend was like : «That's great... but we're trying to find a parking lot, not a parked truck!» :lol:

Honestly, what is the matter with people, don’t they realise how importent it is that our boy stays well hydrated? 😂😂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you walk in on your dad listening to Gucci Gang and you immediately make him listen to Billie's "cover" of it.😂😂😂

• Haha 1

When sitting in the hearing aid clinic with your mother and dying of boredom but hear Welcome To Paradise come on  the tv during a programme about doing up houses 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you almost accidentally wipe your phone and you're about 10000 times more worried about losing the GD stuff than the "important" stuff.

• Like 1

When every time you play air guitar (which is 'all the time', wink wink) you play in the stance of Billie Joe or Mike.  

Or when you'r on GDA and nothing has really happened worth talking about.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

When every time you play air guitar (which is 'all the time', wink wink) you play in the stance of Billie Joe or Mike.

While bobbing your head quickly (which hurts like hell), twitching, and spitting into the imaginary mic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you see the name Edgar Allen Poe and you start singing St Jimmy

When you hear the word kite and you think of the malachite line in 2000 LYA

When it's payday and you think about putting money towards seeing GD

• Like 2

I start singing in my head whenever I feel like, even if I haven’t seen anything to remind me of a song. Like if I’m not paying attention in class, I’m probably in my head singing Whatsername or longview