You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you watch certain really old video's of them performing on youtube and instantly realise Mike's standing on the left and not the right ! 

When you decide that your first child will be called Billie before you even decide if you actually want kids or not.:lol:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Fadedintwilight said:

When the Coverups announce their first "over seas" show, and you're ready to hop on a plane to Europe. :lol:

I was so confused until I googled the address and then went oh haha I get it. 😂

• Haha 1

When you're seriously considering taking your GD calender on an overnight trip with you because you can't bear to be without your boys for one night.:lol::cry:

• Haha 3

When you proofread something at work and something in the text you're reading reminds you of GD. Today when I saw the word dint for a nanosecond I thought it said Dirnt! 

• Like 1

You walk into a record store and you don't want to leave because God's Favorite Band is being played from beginning to end.

You randomly come across a yellow police line outside and immediately sing "Caution: police line: you better not cross" in your head. 

• Like 3

I like this thread.  

When you leave your first and second wife because they don't like Green Day enough.   *cringing* 

My dog is 6 years old.  How do you think he would react to me renaming him Billie Joe after all this time? 

• Haha 2

When driving in the car, playing a Green Day CD, and you're so starved for them that you listen to every song.  Even the ones you don't like all that much.

• Like 2

Just now, lizziebix said:

When driving in the car, playing a Green Day CD, and you're so starved for them that you listen to every song.  Even the ones you don't like all that much.

I have this thing with my playlist that I never skip a Green Day song ever because those are the rules 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I have this thing with my playlist that I never skip a Green Day song ever because those are the rules 😄

I get this.  But sometimes I just can't listen to a song or two.  But not today.  Not at all.

When you're willing to put yourself through the awkwardness of explaining songs such as Longview, All By Myself, Private Ale and Right Hand-A-Rama to people who know nothing about GD, in the hope of converting them to Green Dayism.

When you almost forget to give your mam her mother's Day card because you hear GD and get distracted.

When you have important stuff to do, but you end up not doing it because you decide to spend at least 3hrs a day just sitting down and thinking about GD. Not listening to them or watching their videos, just thinking about them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When you spend an entire day talking about Billie's window pic instead of revising for your mock exams that you have next week.:ermm:

• Like 1

...when you remember every ''Uh!'', ''Sh!'', ''Hey'', ''Let's go!'', ''Alright!'', ''Woah!'' through-out their songs, Lol

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, lizziebix said:

A.K.A. When you pretend you're driving slower because of traffic... but it's about listening to the whole f***ing record! :P

• Like 2

When you're grocery shopping and you and hubby stop in your tracks to listen (and quietly sing) to Good Riddance.  And then move on as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you stop dead in your tracks anytime you're out in public and hear a Green Day song to figure out which one it is. 

• Like 4

When you're late for work but Welcome to Paradise comes on the car radio so you sit in the car parking lot rocking out before going in to the office.  And then coming back from lunch, also late (it was a late kind of day for me) and Brain Stew/Jaded is on and again can't go in until it's over.

That was the best part of today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you request your mom's instagram account to follow secret Billie Joeness and she get APPROVED AND YOU GET SALTY BECAUSE SHES LIKE , "what the hell that's odd. Cool"

Still waiting 💀

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

When you're so excited that your total is $4.09 that you forget what your PIN is.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1