You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

7 hours ago, tinamariek4 said:

When Billie is your phone, computer and tablet wallpaper instead of your husband, children or pets.

#relatable

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nothing_wrong_with_me said:

When you don't remember how old your parents and brother are or when it's their birthday, but you remember the birthdays of all Green Day members and their wives.

Is there a problem with that? 😁

• Like 2

On 2/9/2018 at 3:49 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

When you're watching Family Guy, and you hear Herbert's voice, and you think it's Billie because of this:

:lol::lol::lol:

/thread

I’m a huge fan of both GD and Family Guy (and know Mike Henry) who does the voice of Herbert and I had no idea about this until this post and I was at Chile show. Ha.

Rep + 10000

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

That would be so funny :lol: Imagine walking in and everybody has a gd shirt. That would be like entering paradise.

I totally would do that if I worked there. 

It's a plan! Just let me know when :happy:

That would be the best :lol: 

Ok, I will keep it in mind! :happy: 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nothing_wrong_with_me said:

When you don't remember how old your parents and brother are or when it's their birthday, but you remember the birthdays of all Green Day members and their wives.

I don't remember most people's birthday's and I remember Green Day's. Says quite a bit about me.

• Like 1

When you're watching a detective drama series and one of the victims gets poisoned by strychnine and dies, and you expect the murderer to turn out to be the Rev.:lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Marki. said:

When one of your classes focuses on Charlie Chaplin's works and you can't help thinking of Billie Joe half the time :P 

I wouldn't enjoy Chaplin half as much if it wasn't for Billie Joe :P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wouldn't enjoy Chaplin half as much if it wasn't for Billie Joe :P

I found that out yesterday :lol: Partly I was marvelling at Charlie Chaplin's genius, but I couldn't get Billie out of my head :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I found that out yesterday :lol: Partly I was marvelling at Charlie Chaplin's genius, but I couldn't get Billie out of my head :rolleyes:

Yes! Not that Charlie Chaplin isn't great but realizing he's so much like Billie makes everything even better. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, miss youngblood said:

When you had Green Day's Tiger Beat or Bop magazines during the American Idiot era before there was social media.

I still have pinups and posters of Green Day from those magazines! :lol: Thinking about it now, it's so weird that they were featured in them. And I always feel old when I see the covers of those magazines now and think "I don't know any of these people." 

• Like 1

When you hear somebody say the word 'green', and you think of the following in this order:

- The name of your favourite band.

- A certain frontman's beautiful green eyes.:wub:

- A certain music video which features lots of green paint/slime.

- Weed.

- Finally, the actual colour green.:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

When you see the name Billie spelled with an IE and you start totally freaking out, even though it's totally unrelated to GD.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Grunt said:

Whenever you hear or see mention of Heineken beer and you instantly think, "Fuck that shit!"

That's just a good practice in general. :P 

• Haha 2

When you have you musicplayer on shuffle and comes out a song from a liveshow and you can tell exactly from what concert is from. 

• Like 4

True story from my morning today:
When your teacher let you use her computer to find pictures of vintage toys on Pinterest for a school project and the first one you find is this one

42ca83e70b0a993e850afe43f41ee4d6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

True story from my morning today:
When your teacher let you use her computer to find pictures of vintage toys on Pinterest for a school project and the first one you find is this one

42ca83e70b0a993e850afe43f41ee4d6.jpg

I had that game as a kid 😊

• Like 2

When you read the word "water" and hear it in Billie's "I like water" voice from his first Instagram live.

• Haha 2

When your psychology teacher asks you to write about Wilhelm Wundt, but you keep accidentally writing Wilhelm Fink.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1