You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

53 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

C’mon man you can do better than that . How about ...when you keep coming back to GDC even though everyone there routinely pisses you off. 😂 That’s a fan. 💚

Now this is relatable :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

C’mon man you can do better than that . How about ...when you keep coming back to GDC even though everyone there routinely pisses you off. 😂 That’s a fan. 💚

I’ve never been pissed off here. Annoyed is about the highest level. But I was just being snarky and obvious. ;)

• Like 1

When you're watching Family Guy, and you hear Herbert's voice, and you think it's Billie because of this:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

When you're watching Family Guy, and you hear Herbert's voice, and you think it's Billie because of this:

Speaking of his live streams, I was in a Lyft ride with a Green Day friend, and Gucci gang came on. We both got excited thinking of Billie. :lol: "it's so good!"

16 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Hubby's on a Family Guy binge and I had this exact thought just the other night. 

is there anything we can't relate back to Green Day?  I think not.  :lol:

• Haha 2

On 2. 2. 2018 at 11:30 PM, Jane Lannister said:

There's a restaurant called Green Day in my city. I can't describe the geeky feeling when I recently walked past wearing a gd shirt. Sad! 

Is there?? Do you think it's good? :lol: Knowing me, I would probably stop to at least take a photo of it :lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Is there?? Do you think it's good? :lol: Knowing me, I would probably stop to at least take a photo of it :lol:

I should have taken a selfie. It was such an opportunity :P

I've done some research - apparently it's a restaurant chain, they sell salads. Doesn't sound bad at all! (Would it be too fangirly if I went back to check it out someday? :dry:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

(Would it be too fangirly if I went back to check it out someday? :dry:)

Nope, not at all.  Sounds like a great idea.

• Like 3

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Maybe when I'm out with someone who can appreciate the name :happy:

But you appreciate it, isn't that enough?  I know I'd appreciate a photo.  :)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

But you appreciate it, isn't that enough?  I know I'd appreciate a photo.  :)

True, next time I'll just barge in wearing a GD shirt all like "so where's Green Day???" :ga:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

True, next time I'll just barge in wearing a GD shirt all like "so where's Green Day???" :ga:

I wonder if everyone that works there has to also wear GD shirts?  Wouldn't that be cool?!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I should have taken a selfie. It was such an opportunity :P

I've done some research - apparently it's a restaurant chain, they sell salads. Doesn't sound bad at all! (Would it be too fangirly if I went back to check it out someday? :dry:)

I just googled it, looks good! I like the website, "welcome to Green Day" in big letters :D And not at all! Let's go together some day, I'd wear a GD shirt and be fangirly with you :lol:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

I wonder if everyone that works there has to also wear GD shirts?  Wouldn't that be cool?!!

That would be so funny :lol: Imagine walking in and everybody has a gd shirt. That would be like entering paradise.

I totally would do that if I worked there. 

14 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I just googled it, looks good! I like the website, "welcome to Green Day" in big letters :D And not at all! Let's go together some day, I'd wear a GD shirt and be fangirly with you :lol:

It's a plan! Just let me know when :happy:

• Like 2

I read a book where it mentioned something like “it felt like he was clenching my heart with his hand” or something similar and I immediately thought of the American Idiot album cover. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tinamariek4 said:

When Billie is your phone, computer and tablet wallpaper instead of your husband, children or pets.

So good to know it’s not just me!

• Love 1