You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

@Yosuke Hanamura I don't want to take this thread too far off topic, but last night I discovered that "When I Fuck the Bees" is part of a larger group of parody songs that someone made for reasons I cannot understand. I may or may not have listened to all of these, and they are very disturbing but also hilarious. I think "Sweet Dreams Are Made of Bees" and "Take On Bees" are my "favorites." 🤣

When you stay up way too late with your GDC peeps and it devolves into a drinking game, mercilessly making fun of Billie, and sharing weird dreams.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you stay up way too late with your GDC peeps and it devolves into a drinking game, mercilessly making fun of Billie, and sharing weird dreams.

Maybe as well I missed it if you were making fun of my boy 😡😀

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, jengd said:

Maybe as well I missed it if you were making fun of my boy 😡😀

Oh of course it was out of the deepest love. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh of course it was out of the deepest love. ;)

That’s ok then 😉

You are disturbed at being handed a sandwich when you are sitting on a closet floor while writing. 

• Haha 1

When your dad writes "by Green Day" in big letters next to the words Basket Case in his newspaper.

When you see a picture of a water buffalo and you're reminded of the buffalo in Butch's studio. 

When you spend 4 1/2 hours gluing together one the GD candles that broke during shipping.

• Like 1

Just remembered when I had to write an essay on “Where the Red Fern Grows” by Wilson Rawls, (the main character is named Billy) and I kept spelling it Billie.

• Haha 1

When you see this and think about GD because Devo's "Whip it" always plays before GD come on stage :lol:

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Does it? I've only heard Ramones and Queen. If so I never knew that.

It plays when they're changing up the stage and "Kiss" by Prince. The playlist gradually goes into Ramones, Queen, etc

15 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

It plays when they're changing up the stage and "Kiss" by Prince. The playlist gradually goes into Ramones, Queen, etc

I haven't been paying enough attention 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you land on and purchase St. James Place in Monopoly and are only happy about it because it reminds you of the St. James Theater and St. Jimmy. I wish it were a better property. 😔

• Like 3

On 7/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, The Grohl said:

When you spend 4 1/2 hours gluing together one the GD candles that broke during shipping.

Wait, THERE ARE GREEN DAY CANDLES? Not into candles because 1) fire hazard and 2) the scents give me a headache LOL, but now I kinda want these. 

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wait, THERE ARE GREEN DAY CANDLES? Not into candles because 1) fire hazard and 2) the scents give me a headache LOL, but now I kinda want these. 

Yeah it was with the bundle of God Favorite Band. I've never lit them. 

22 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah it was with the bundle of God Favorite Band. I've never lit them. 

I am Googling this....

I just found them! Those are so cool! I love that they are on a page called "Wicca & Paganism" of a site called sportscards.com. Also, the same page is selling a giant red dildo that has nothing to do with Green Day. 🤣

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

Oh wait, it's not a dildo--it's a candle that looks like a dildo. But why?

That has....disturbing implications. But hey no kink shaming from me :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, The Grohl said:

That has....disturbing implications. But hey no kink shaming from me :lol:

It's very disturbing. No kink shaming here either, though I gotta say I am not into sex toys and really not into household items made to look like sex toys LOL.