You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you spend all quarantine trying to write songs and you get one you’re really proud of before realising you’ve subconsciously rewritten geek stink breath

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, LeavingPasalacqua said:

When you spend all quarantine trying to write songs and you get one you’re really proud of before realising you’ve subconsciously rewritten geek stink breath

I wrote my first song recently. It was an accidental mashup of “I Miss You”, by blink-182 and BOBD. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

When you're shopping for yarn, and feel yourself start to smile when the color of one is malachite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you have like three weird and jumbled dreams in a row and they all involve Billie.

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

On 6/12/2020 at 11:13 AM, BillieMyLove said:

When you have spent a year building a Pinterest Board with nearly 4,000 band photos, most of which are of Billie.....

If you don't mind me asking, what is your Pinterest account? i'd like to see these pictures🤣🥰

I'm still Green Day obsessed for sure.  

But it's the time between era's where I'm kind of drifting away from GDA.   It's the natural order of things like this, right?  

GDA has cycles that are parallel with album releases or other big events.   

I still listen to a TON of Green Day and read about them , but right now I'm focusing on other interests.   

But hey, get this:   I can tie my OTHER interests to Green Day.   That's how big they are.    Oh, and every time I see my dad he asks me if they've "done anything as good as American Idiot lately?"    Hahaha 

My latest interest is youtube.   screw tv shows and film, because youtube has it ALL!     The Green Day connection?   I love taking in bad reviews of things I enjoy, so I searched for bad reviews of the band.    Found a ton of very entertaining music review guys and now I'm finding all these far out youtube channels from there.  

Most of my youtube searches involve my love of music.  Reviews, guitar how-to's, etc.   Those lead me to some great comedian guitarist.   Other cool youtube topics are metal detecting, urban exploration, and nerdy science videos.   

• Like 3

When seeing shit like this damn near breaks your heart. 

Spoiler

Actual footage of me seeing other people living my dream without even realizing it:

20 hours ago, Nightlife said:

When seeing shit like this damn near breaks your heart. 

Hide contents

Actual footage of me seeing other people living my dream without even realizing it:

So you hate Green Day for living your dream?  

I have a dream as well.  I want to be IN Green Day, be the president and have my own band mocking me as I do president stuff.   I meet the minimum requirements this year, so fingers crossed.   

10 hours ago, o_O said:

you keep going back to FOAM but still disliking Dos. lmao (maybe that's just me)

Nope you're not alone.
Dos is a piece of shit and FOAM is better.

When you can't hear Hitchin a Ride without thinking of Billie screaming "SOMEBODY FUCK ME!" :shifty:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

When you can't hear Hitchin a Ride without thinking of Billie screaming "SOMEBODY FUCK ME!" :shifty:

This would be me in the audience. 🤣

I-volunteer-as-tribute-GIF.gif

When you get excited seeing "La Jolla" just because NOT Billie totally DIDN'T sang it on "Spike."

• Like 1

When the only reason you're on a certain phone network was to get into the GD Brixton show in 2013 :lol:

• Haha 3