The Coverups - Ivy Room January 15

pacejunkie punk

Ugh, even though I know in my heart this must be true, I can’t go to bed until I see something confirmed! Work is going to come verrry early tomorrow 😆 and it goes without saying, I’m so jealous to be watching this unfold across the country! So exciting

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Sorry but that makes no sense. Invited people can be contacted privately. If it had been posted on Billie’s verified account the club would have been mobbed. When there’s only room for about 100 people you put it out there in as small a way as possible. They knew that fans had found the account if they didn’t want them there they wouldn’t have used it, they’re not stupid.

Whatever you say. They should have just advertise it at the venue as the coverups instead of going through all that effort 

1 minute ago, Schlappy said:

Whatever you say. They should have just advertise it at the venue as the coverups instead of going through all that effort 

What fun would that have been??!

1 minute ago, Schlappy said:

Then there would have been no Green Day fans there at all when obviously they intended to let a small group of fans know about it so they could be there.

But all right. You seem to have some big issue with this and I’m not sure why.

1 minute ago, letsdanceon said:

What fun would that have been??!

Emos dont have fun.

;)

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Then there would have been no Green Day fans there at all when obviously they intended to let a small group of fans know about it so they could be there.

But all right. You seem to have some big issue with this and I’m not sure why.

Just trollin

this ig account is saying all covers (duh) including paint it black and I wanna be sedated so far 😍

It’s really happening!   Nice news to wake up to here in 🇬🇧   Wonder who else is playing besides Jason? 

Okay the official lineup: BJ, Bill Schneider, Jason W, Lee Bothwick and Chris Dugan

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay the official lineup: BJ, Bill Schneider, Jason W and Chris Dugan 

And it looks like a bearded Mike in that video too.

It’s cool that Chris is on drums in this.  He’s been around so long, I wonder if he’s been itching to do this forever.

The guy on the left (Lee?) made me look twice - thought it was Mike for a second.  

Is it Mike? 🙏

3 minutes ago, Montclare said:

And it looks like a bearded Mike in that video too.

Is it? I can’t tell. #badfan

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it? I can’t tell. #badfan

Looks like it. Same movements and he had a beard last we saw.

Pretty sure it’s Mike but that damn cap is hiding his profile (and lovely hair). 

I can just picture the moment Billie and Mike arrived and saw each other. Billie in his fancy white get up + earring and Mike looking like a liberal arts college professor :lol: (aka homeless guy wearing a blazer). 

I knew it! :runaround:I'm so so so excited! Can't wait for the setlist! 

Spoiler

Jason looks so good :wub:

2 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Quick update. Got in about half hour ago! yippee. trying to save battery but will give full review after show. excited! here I was telling myself if I didn't get in there was still MDC on Friday which is true but this is better obviously.

What does MDC stand for ? 

1 hour ago, uptightallthetime said:

Pretty sure it’s Mike but that damn cap is hiding his profile (and lovely hair). 

It’s Mike. 😀

Archived