What are the unintelligible lyrics at the end of Reject

Amber Age

I'm working on a "Reject" cover right now, but I can't make out the lyrics at the end of it. It's some mumbled or distorted gibberish, and I can neither figure them out nor find them anywhere on the web. Can anyone help me out with this? Otherwise, I'd have to make them up or omit them completely.

Very last line kinda sounds like "Two, three, four", but that's only a guess. There's something right before buried in the mix, which I always thought sounded like "shut up".

But I have no idea. Why not just make something up? It is a cover, after all. You don't have to be 100% faithful to the original!

You can hear it better in this:

Some of it sounds like gibberish to me, but the last part sounds like "sing it boy."

I believe Billie has said it's nothing. When he did that Times Talk interview in 2005 there was an audience Q&A afterwards that there used to be audio of and someone asked him. I remember because at first he replied "What song is Reject?" causing much laughter in the crowd :lol:. But once he remembered he said it was nothing, just noise. Sadly the audio appears to be lost now :(, but I remember it clearly.

I thought I'd heard something that resembled "get back" or "get out", I'll just make stuff up along that line.

Jeez, you guys can't understand it? It's really clear to me: 

"Stalin was a complicated man, of course you also have to take into account the flight patterns of African swallows which do not as commonly believed carry coconuts. I really should stop going commando because I get jock itch. Fucking JCPenny."

Nimrod has a lot of kind of gibberish lyrics like this, the end of Hitchin' a Ride and there's a gibberish line in The Grouch after the second chorus which is suggested as "til I grew up" but which sounds like gibberish to me.

Here, it sounds to me like he's saying "dick head wad" which sounds like a mixture of "dickhead" and "dickwad". It's most likely just gibberish again

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

You can hear it better in this:

Some of it sounds like gibberish to me, but the last part sounds like "sing it boy."

That's my video! I should make a new one, that one kinda sux now.

5 hours ago, MysticManiac said:

Nimrod has a lot of kind of gibberish lyrics like this, the end of Hitchin' a Ride and there's a gibberish line in The Grouch after the second chorus which is suggested as "til I grew up" but which sounds like gibberish to me.

Here, it sounds to me like he's saying "dick head wad" which sounds like a mixture of "dickhead" and "dickwad". It's most likely just gibberish again

I always kinda thought it said "goodbye so long", but I just listened listened and it sounded like he said "should I go home?"

I always heard “you’re not...” and then at the end “taking mine!” Having heard that acapella, I’m not sure about the first bit now but I still hear “taking mine” (in Billie’s “I have a cold” voice) 

On 16. 12. 2017 at 7:19 PM, Amanda said:

There is no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact it's all dark.

Moon is flat - that's why we only see one side :ga:

The unintelligible parts are just grunts and random vocal clips, and then he says "say it again boy" at the end

Archived