Get ordained by the Church of Green Day

pacejunkie punk

I picked still breathing

This is the only church I'm ever planning on interacting with :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is amazing :lol:. I picked Longview. I like how the certificate is signed by God and the Drunk Bunny. And intrigued by the "chance to get blessed by the band" part!

1 hour ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

I picked still breathing

This is the only church I'm ever planning on interacting with :lol:

I just wanted to say this! :lol: 

I love how much fun they're having with this concept.

13 hours ago, Tomory said:

What certificates are you talking about? I didn't get one...

I don't have the Spotify and I participated over the link instead and I didn't get a certificate either.... oh well, but it's still fun :D

Must be Still Breathing for me!!

2 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

I don't have the Spotify and I participated over the link instead and I didn't get a certificate either.... oh well, but it's still fun :D

Just join it. I did and it took like 1 minute, you don't even have to go to your email.

Spotify is totally worth it for anyone who doesn’t have it. 

This is so genius. I wonder what other surprises they have in store with this promotion? Seems like the album has been charting well so I hope they keep it up. Actually when I first saw it  instead of just picking a favorite song I thought it was going to be an online mini game, like maybe one of those shuffling shell games where you find drunk bunny in one of three confession booths or something. There are so many themed games you could come up with. 

I did it without spotify and got a certificate, it worked just fine for me... Now I'm wondering what's the address and  "chance to get blessed by the band" about!

Dear God,

I hope I win, and if I do, can the blessing include being “saved” during a re-creation of my favorite performance of East Jesus Nowhere? :lol: 

tumblr_oq44qrPYbi1ttvmc1o1_500.gif

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is so genius. I wonder what other surprises they have in store with this promotion? Seems like the album has been charting well so I hope they keep it up.

I'm still waiting for them to go on Colbert. How could they not?

50 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Dear God,

I hope I win, and if I do, can the blessing include being “saved” during a re-creation of my favorite performance of East Jesus Nowhere? :lol: 

i love this idea

Spoiler

and your christmas themed pic

23 hours ago, Thatsername said:

20 hours ago, Marki. said:

I did it without spotify and got a certificate, it worked just fine for me... Now I'm wondering what's the address and  "chance to get blessed by the band" about!

I did it without Spotify as well, by clicking on the link in "not on spotify? join the church here". And I could download the certificate right after.So I guess getting Spotify is not an obligation.

I chose Still Breathing too... and entered my address in France!

I've tried it without Spotify and the certificate didn't download, signed up for Spotify and still no certificate. This is making me unreasonable sad. :cry:

I picked Holiday for mine :D stupidly tried to do it on my phone first, but the certificate wouldn't download so I tried again on the laptop and got it no problem. Also intrigued by the chance to get blessed by the band. I'm guessing the winner will be sent something, maybe a certificate signed by the band?

1 hour ago, ¡Jenn! said:

I picked Holiday for mine :D stupidly tried to do it on my phone first, but the certificate wouldn't download so I tried again on the laptop and got it no problem. Also intrigued by the chance to get blessed by the band. I'm guessing the winner will be sent something, maybe a certificate signed by the band?

I thought it could be some cool merch stuff, but your idea is even better:wub::wub:

One side of brain: why do you want/need that?

Other side of brain:  I MUST HAVE THAT. NOW.  

:)

33 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

One side of brain: why do you want/need that?

Other side of brain:  I MUST HAVE THAT. NOW.  

:)

I actually starred at the screen for about 10 min looking at the download button, trying to understand why I would want this, then I hit download. 

8 hours ago, jengd said:

I've tried it without Spotify and the certificate didn't download, signed up for Spotify and still no certificate. This is making me unreasonable sad. :cry:

Have you made it by now? :hug:

1 minute ago, Kuromignonne said:

Have you made it by now? :hug:

No, certificate download just opening a blank page, will try again tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, jengd said:

No, certificate download just opening a blank page, will try again tomorrow.

Good luck!

Perhaps try a different computer and/or browser (I used Chrome and it worked fine).

On 12/16/2017 at 12:35 PM, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

"Christmas Who?" twinsies! :D (It's still one of my favorite Christmas specials... and that's coming from a Scrooge!)

tenor.gif?itemid=4797093

44 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

"Christmas Who?" twinsies! :D (It's still one of my favorite Christmas specials... and that's coming from a Scrooge!)

honestly i did that like right after i saw yours 

Archived