Get ordained by the Church of Green Day

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So fun! Nice certificate you get too. It was hard to choose a song but I picked Bang Bang. #RevRadLove

Why are they asking for address? Is it a chance of getting physical copy of the certificate or so? :huh:

2 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Why are they asking for address? Is there a chance of getting physical copy of the certificate? :huh:

You can download the certificate. I don't know why they asked for an address. It said to get blessed by the band. I'm thinking it is some kind of contest.

I  picked Still Breathing

1 minute ago, NickTheToaster said:

Slightly disappointed you had to choose only a song from GFB.

Well it’s promotion for the album so makes sense. I hope they show the results, I’d like to see how they rank.

Omg, this whole God's Favourite Band thing just gets better and better.:lol:

"Green Day has forgiven your sins.":lol:

23 minutes ago, Tomory said:

What certificates are you talking about? I didn't get one...

After you put in your favorite song and hit next, it lets you download a certificate

13 minutes ago, Tomory said:

Didn't get a download. Is this a premium only thing?

I'm guessing it might be a US only thing

I just stumbled on this when I was on FB. I absolutely love it! Got my certificate and everything. Love how far these dorks are going with the religion theme. I did enter my address. My guess is it's for a contest. 

1 hour ago, Tomory said:

Didn't get a download. Is this a premium only thing?

Try again. Maybe in another browser.  I'm not a premium user and live outside the US.

I had to choose "Still Breathing" because thank God I am! This band is genius! Or whomever is coming up with this marketing? I don't know but I love it! 

I was forced to put Instagram on my phone so that I could watch Billie's Instagram lives, and now I was forced to get a Spotify account to get this.  Who knew a band from the 90s would drag me into the 21st century?  :lol:

Archived