GDA's RevRad Era Recap Zine

BeachBum

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously can we get an update? It's fine if they were delayed but it would be nice to know what's happening. 

Sorry guys I haven’t been on GDC for updates.  We had some production issues.  They are all in now and will be shipping this week.

Packing international orders tomorrow.  If I get the shipping info I will also ship them tomorrow.

PS. if you order a hard copy of the zine you will receive a copy of the digital version when released in the spring.

• 4 weeks later...

International orders all shipped by March 14 when I was able to confirm a missing line from the addresses. They take 4-12 weeks to arrive.

USA orders EMAIL ANDRES.  He was in charge of those orders.

@Fuzz Any updates on US orders? It's been a while now and I don't have the zines. 

I never got mine either. Was super stoked as I was a contributor but I honestly cannot remember what I submitted😂😂

Yeah same. I just really want some updates. I understand delays happen and it's a small team, so I don't mind waiting, but since so many of us pre-ordered I think we really need to know what's happening.

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm afraid it could be that Andres took your money and fled to the Caribbean.

Dammit! I knew this would happen!

I'm not involved in this so I can't give a time frame or anything I'm afraid but I have just heard word from Andres that he's on it and should be sending them soon. He's just been busy.

Seriously, it's time for an actual formal update. You took people's money for a product with a promised ship date. You have pushed the date further and further with no specific ship date and barely an explanation. Small team or not, production issues or not, this is getting ridiculous.

When will this ship to those who purchased in the US?

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for a serious lack of update. I know you guys have been waiting and it's taking me WAY longer than it should have. I wont bother with excuses, because I know none are actually good enough to explain why it's taken this long. 

I will be picking up the zines and shipping them out over the next week. You will be getting an email notification from our shipping manager (shipstation) to let you know when the items have been shipped. 

I 100% understand why some of you are annoyed that it's taken this long and there hasn't been any formal updates. You can request a refund if you'd like, I would totally understand that. The zines are actually amazing so I'd hate to think that anyone didn't get one just because I'm a piece of shit that too way too long to take care of it. So if you don't mind waiting a couple more weeks, they will be on their way. 

Thanks for the update. I can't say I'm happy with waiting almost 6 months to get these, but I am happy to hear they'll be on the way soon! 

• 4 weeks later...

Whoo hoo! It exists! Mine arrived today, and it looks amazing, I can’t wait to settle down and go through it properly 😄

Oh fab, maybe mine will make it to the far north tomorrow 😂😂, been hounding our poor postie.

39 minutes ago, proud_ginge said:

Whoo hoo! It exists! Mine arrived today, and it looks amazing, I can’t wait to settle down and go through it properly 😄

Oh, awesome!! Mine can't be too far away then :D

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Oh fab, maybe mine will make it to the far north tomorrow 😂😂, been hounding our poor postie.

I’m North East, so hopefully it’ll make its way to you soon!

Mine was waiting for me when I got home! Northern Ireland here. The zines look great!! 

• Fuzz unpinned this topic

Archived