GDA's RevRad Era Recap Zine

BeachBum

16 hours ago, proud_ginge said:

Whoo hoo! It exists! Mine arrived today, and it looks amazing, I can’t wait to settle down and go through it properly 😄

Really great to hear that you have received the Zine.  I wish I could provide info about the USA orders but that is in @Fuzz 's hands.  I am truly sorry for the long wait and for those that are continuing to wait.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s here!!!! Delivered ten minutes ago so just had very quick look but it looks awesome and the art work is fab!  Good job to all concerned and thanks for doing this and giving us the opportunity to share it 👏 👏 👏 

• 2 weeks later...

We're supposed to get a shipping notification when it does ship, right? I haven't received one yet to my knowledge.

1 hour ago, 21guns&novacaine said:

We're supposed to get a shipping notification when it does ship, right? I haven't received one yet to my knowledge.

I didn’t get a shipping notification before mine arrived, if that’s any help. 

The first batch that was shipped was shipped separately from our order management system so notifications didn't go out. For US orders going out this week you should be getting an email as they ship with a tracking number.

All US orders have been shipped. You should have gotten an email notification with tracking earlier this week or yesterday. 

It says mine is coming tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

Forgot to post but I got mine and it is absolutely gorgeous! Was really frustrated with the wait, but I'm glad I hung in there! Great job to everyone involved. I absolutely love it!

• Fuzz unpinned this topic

Archived