BeachBum

GDA's RevRad Era Recap Zine

Awesome!

Is it really over though?  It all started on August 11th, 2016 with the release of BANG BANG and ended nine months and five days later with the release of Revolution Radio.  Actually a really short promotion period for the band.  The shortest EVER actually.  They usually spend a little over a year on each album, with the only exceptions until now being Insomniac and Breakdown, which both got about 10 months and a week.  

5 singles is a bit much, but Green Day usually give us more than we deserve.  But three?  This hasn't happened since Warning!  (I'm excluding the trilogy in all aspects of this post due to weird circumstances and the bands express wishes, haha!)  

It's been a fantastic era and I really want it to keep going for a while longer.  Two more singles with videos, the last one showing up around March and it would be a PERFECT one.   Any Rev Rad song and then Ordinary World!  

Still Breathing is probably the highlight for me, while the entire album is amazing.  That song is just perfect in every way.  

• Like 1

Awesome :) Will you try and get a copy to the band when it's finished?

I’ll send you something over the weekend!

I think I already submitted my stuff so I'm probably good. Can't wait to see it! 

I met my current girlfriend due Green Day. We are close to 6 years together. We traveled to Argentina to see Green Day, then come back to Chile to catch them again. It was a wonderful night on Buenos Aires. Friends, music, love, all thanks to this band! Todavía estamos vivos :)

Is this something you print copies of, or publish online. Where do we get to see it?

Also, I can't wait to send in some art!!!

On 12/6/2017 at 2:42 PM, Jesus of Seneca said:

Is this something you print copies of, or publish online. Where do we get to see it?

Also, I can't wait to send in some art!!!

This will be for sale in a print version on GDA.

5 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

This will be for sale in a print version on GDA.

YAY :D