'Back In The USA' video

Paola17

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAS. Best video they've done since 21st Century Breakdown. I dig the song too. This video made me really happy.

Also, just when I didn't think my man crushes on them could get any bigger...

I love this video so much! Definitely in my top 5 ever by them. I'm so pleased with the story, with their dorky-ness, the song, everything about it is great! 

Also, they managed to take a serious topic, show it clearly in the story, and still make the video fun and silly. I'm so pleased.

I'm still not sure about the song but omg, I freaking love the video! I think is now one of my favorites, It's fun and they look so cute lol, love it LOVE IT! :runaround::wub:

Yes!! This video is awesome! It's funny, it's well-shot, well-directed, and I guess I'm gonna have to be the first one to point out that the film they're paying homage to is the cult classic "They Live" which earns them some nerd cred! Best video they've done in a while, I love it!!

The song seemed a bit simple but catchy as hell and appropriate for the time being and just an overall fun song. The video i was pleasantly surprised with though i thought it was great. 

OH. MY. GOD. MY. GOD. THEY. FINALLY. GAVE. ME. THE. GOODS.  MY BOYS FINALLY CAME THROUGH WITH THE FIRST QUALITY VIDEO SINCE TWENTYTH CENTURY BREAKDOWN!!!!! THIS. IS. ATRT. :runaround:

This is reminding me of that movie pleasantville in the best possible way. I'M FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much hysterics? :lol:  

---excuse me a sec while i go watch this on repeat :D

8 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Does anyone know who directed this?

Per YouTube video description

Directed by Brendan Walter and Greg Yagolnitzer

7 minutes ago, dumbell2424 said:

Per YouTube video description

Directed by Brendan Walter and Greg Yagolnitzer

Thanks! They literally just added it in. I refreshed the video and it was there, haha. 

12 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

---excuse me a sec while i go watch this on repeat :D

I'm already on my 4th time, haha. 

Bj's nail polish doesnt fit the start of the video, Tre's & Mikes hair:happy: & the rest of my thoughts will be found in the fangirl thread.....

4 minutes ago, SHART said:

Bj's nail polish doesnt fit the start of the video, Tre's & Mikes hair:happy: & the rest of my thoughts will be found in the fangirl thread.....

I thought the same but was willing to overlook it because neither do the tattoos, haha. Not too many middle class suburban men with full sleeves back then. 

2 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

I hope Trump makes an angry tweet about it but that would be too good to happen 

That would be amazing but since his actual face isn't in the video, he will probably ignore it. Unless that is his actual face.....

Such a strong and powerful message!

It made me love the song more now

Absolutely love it, gives me hope for the next album whenever that will be :P

I saw this before going to bed and freaked out! Love love love the video! It' mm ffavorite of the revrad era. The song is okay. Kind of forgettable and way too short, but I can dig it. It's catchy at least. 

HOLY SHIT, this is one of their best music videos ever! Way better than anything from RevRad! I'm literally crying from excitement, because I didn't expect anything and now we got this... :cry:

This video is like peak late-90's tongue-in-cheek Green Day. This video is already one of my favorites.

This has made me so happy this morning. Great video and the songs pretty catchy. Love the political statement, along side the goofiness . Sums up Greenday perfectly 

this gets me very hyped for the next green day album. i see it as akin to when they put out favorite son on "Rock Against Bush" on Fat Wreck Chords before AI came out. a kickass preview to a kickass era

Think i have to watch the video a few more times to understand it more :) . I actually thought the new music video was going to be Forever Now as BJ said that in july this year.

Archived