The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

22 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

^^^ The way he's hugging Kevin's arm tho, how unbelievably CUTE.:wub:

He's making sure the dude on the left doesn't steal his man.

• Haha 2

Not only Billie is looking great in the picture, I love the way he's holding Kevin's arm. :wub:

• Like 2

This video is fucking adorable. Look at the way he's tapping his cute lil feet.:wub: And the sexy eyebrow twitch.:wub: He is beautiful.

There's a hair stuck to his shoe though and it's waving every time he moves his feet, and it's really annoying me.:lol: Clean your damn shoes Billie!

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Seeing Billie so close is so wonderful. Like you get to see every details we have discussed here for real. Billie becomes reality in front of your eyes for an hour and a half. He isn't the guy you look at through a computer screen anymore. It's something special to experience.

This is literally my biggest dream ever. I don't even mind if I never get to meet him, just as long as I get to see him up close with my very own eyes, that will be good enough for me. Doubt it'll ever happen though bc I have absolutely zero chance of getting anywhere near the front at a GD show, and I doubt that the Longshot will ever come to the UK.:cry:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This video is fucking adorable. Look at the way he's tapping his cute lil feet.:wub: And the sexy eyebrow twitch.:wub: He is beautiful.

There's a hair stuck to his shoe though and it's waving every time he moves his feet, and it's really annoying me.:lol: Clean your damn shoes Billie!

The hair is driving me insane too. I can't see anything else now, haha. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This is literally my biggest dream ever. I don't even mind if I never get to meet him, just as long as I get to see him up close with my very own eyes, that will be good enough for me. Doubt it'll ever happen though bc I have absolutely zero chance of getting anywhere near the front at a GD show, and I doubt that the Longshot will ever come to the UK.:cry:

I'm not so sure they won't come to the UK, why wouldn't they? If I had to make a guess I'd say they would come. Perhaps not for a Europe tour, but a UK tour, seems plausible to me. And you'll be there in front if they do :ga:

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I can relate to these so much! Unfortunately, the Longshot show for Bellingham, WA was canceled. :( So I will probably never get to see them.

Since I'm the type of person who tends to focus on the negatives of a situation, I still regret not meeting him then. I also feel like I never will or will never even get another chance and that makes me so depressed. I just need to think about this and look back on it with happiness and gratitude for the amazing experience I had rather than regretting the things that didn't happen or fearing that things won't happen in the future. It's hard to do for me, but I'm working on it.

I think that with Billie, we may always want more than what we will have, as awesome as that could turn out to be. He's so important for us, yet the direct contact we may have with him is so rare. It's normal to want so badly to meet him, and after we would, we would certainly be craving to see him again even more, etc. And I think it's good, whatever happens we keep staying crazy about him, and I enjoy being that way. :D It sometimes feels painful not knowing when will be the next time seeing him but it also brings me the greatest excitement to think about it, not knowing it. I'm sure you'll get to attend future shows of him. We don't know if we'll meet him, but as you say, no need to think about it with fear. I think as long as you follow your desire to meet him and do your possible about it, whatever you manage to do, regrets are pointless. :P

• Like 2

On 6/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just found this on instagram and it reminded me of what was said earlier about Billie getting spanked.:lol:

On the same topic :lol: 

aJ0Pfht.gif

@Kuromignonne I feel the same way about seeing FBHT as you do about seeing the Longshot. It's been over 8 years and never had post gig depression over it, always just so happy to have been there and to have the memories from it. Loved reading your posts about it :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I demand an investigation to find this hair belongs to who. It's look like blonde/chesnut brown. So it is not from Kevin. :ga: Joke aside, I bet Billie did notice the hair before posting the video.

9 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie loves the UK and the UK has a big punk music scene. The Longshot will certainly do a tour there. I don't feel like Billie is ready to go back to GD yet. He wants to have fun with the fans for the moment. I think he will continue with the Longshot as long as he can. Don't give up hope!

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I can relate to these so much! Unfortunately, the Longshot show for Bellingham, WA was canceled. :( So I will probably never get to see them.

Since I'm the type of person who tends to focus on the negatives of a situation, I still regret not meeting him then. I also feel like I never will or will never even get another chance and that makes me so depressed. I just need to think about this and look back on it with happiness and gratitude for the amazing experience I had rather than regretting the things that didn't happen or fearing that things won't happen in the future. It's hard to do for me, but I'm working on it.

Oh! Sorry that your concert was one of the canceled ones. I hope the Longshot will reschedual those concerts, even if it means to happen in many months.

And me too, I'm the type of person to focus on negativity. I was very sad at first when I missed him by a minute, then seeing he was leaving the town. I could of have easily my  chance to meet him this time, but I took the wrong decision and missed him.  My entire day was just a serie of bad lucks. It took me maybe a minimum of 2 days to accept the fact I didn't meet Billie. Today, thinking about it, I'm more like that, in the beginning, my goal was to get a ticket for the concert, not to meet Billie. Meeting him would have been the cherry on the cake. I'm now grateful to have been able to see the Longshot; to have seen Billie so close and sing along to his songs; to have seen his bellie and Punx tattoo; to have made eyes contact with Kevin and that he wanted to give me his water bottle; to have touched Kevin's leg even if it was because I got pushed on him while jumping. Anyway, after 4 attempts, meeting Billie is for a next time.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Wasn’t that one rescheduled to last night?

As far as meeting him, I’m a firm believer that the universe tries to balance things. Some of the best luck I’ve had meeting artists has been after some of the worst/least memorable show experiences. It’s not always the case, but don’t lose hope. You had incredible luck with AI on Broadway. Maybe sometime when you seemingly didn’t have good luck with a show (bad crowd, bad spot, bad sound, etc) that’ll be the time you luck out meeting him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I have absolutely zero chance of getting anywhere near the front at a GD show

Hope I'm not treading on a sensitive issue here, but why? We need to buddy up!! 

On 6/12/2018 at 4:20 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Getting near the front is easier than you think. I've been no less than a few rows from the front at all 6 GD shows I've been to after only arriving around midday to queue. I was 2 rows back from the front of the catwalk at my last show after getting there at that time. If you want like, almost guaranteed barrier that's where crazy early queuing and camping out comes in, and obviously luck comes into it, but just to be near the front isn't that hard. It's a big stage so there's lots of room near it and tons of people don't bother to arrive until doors open. If you don't mind spending the day queuing at the next GD tour you'll totally get a good look at Billie!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love his face in this pic.:lol: Little goof.:wub:

Also, the last pic in this post where it looks like he's headbutting Kevin with his floof.:lol::wub:

Not a sensitive issue, it's just that I'm not really the kind of person who could line up for long (for various reasons), and also my mam would want to come with me because she's a casual GD fan, but she's disabled and can't stand for very long, so we'd have to be in the seats anyway.:(

Ahh fair enough. I've been told that as far as getting a good view seats can be very good though. Down in the crowd you can have issues of people blocking your view and won't be able to see every member of the band at any given moment but in seats you get to see the whole band the whole show and don't miss anything. Might not be as close as standing can be but seats do have their advantages. When you see Billie walk out on stage and get to watch him play all evening it's just amazing, it'll blow you away wherever you are.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

When you see Billie walk out on stage and get to watch him play all evening it's just amazing, it'll blow you away wherever you are.

These may be the truest words ever written. 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Wasn’t that one rescheduled to last night?

As far as meeting him, I’m a firm believer that the universe tries to balance things. Some of the best luck I’ve had meeting artists has been after some of the worst/least memorable show experiences. It’s not always the case, but don’t lose hope. You had incredible luck with AI on Broadway. Maybe sometime when you seemingly didn’t have good luck with a show (bad crowd, bad spot, bad sound, etc) that’ll be the time you luck out meeting him.

Was it?! If so, it was not on the dates! :o I probably wouldn't have heard about it soon enough to get tickets anyway.

Yeah, I hope you're right! It's like one of my greatest wishes. I'm also kind of afraid of what would happen if I did, though. Would I just go braindead or would I be able to act like a normal human being? I'm sure it would only be for a very limited time and I don't know what I'd even say. There are a million questions I would want to ask him! Fuck, I wish there was a "hang out with Billie for a day" thing. Like, I want to meet him, but I also want to get to know him. Obviously that's probably something we all want. Haha! :wub: Man, that would be an absolute dream come true! Literally. :blush: I've had tons of dreams where I either know him already and we're friends or I meet him and then it goes on from there. Usually the former.

95_000004310031-copy.jpg

Look at this beautiful booooooooyyyyy!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1