The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

5 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I hate six-packs too, but Billie is a sensitive guy. If he takes his shirt off there will be mean comments and he knows it. I was flabbergasted when after the Super Bowl performance Lady Gaga was attacked because she had a (very) small tummy. I thought she looked fantastic. You just can’t win in the media and on social media unless you have what looks like zero body fat. 

I think it's different for a guy in a punk band though, not judged the same as a female pop star at all. Hence he'll pull his shirt up to flash his chest or show his lil belly with his low slung trousers whenever he feels like it without giving a shit haha. He's never had a six pack but never been criticised for showing his physique as male rock singers aren't expected to look like models. He's always shown off his body whether skinny or chubby (remember the thong when he was at his chubbiest), he's very body confident.

He's really just never gone shirtless as a "look" much (while still showing his body in all kind of ways whenever he wants) and there was a pic of him shirtless in public just the other day as well as stories of him lying on the floor in his underwear and entering a lift just wearing a towel. There's no evidence to suggest he has any new issue with showing his body.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hermione said:

entering a lift just wearing a towel.

Wait, what? Am I missing something?:lol: I've never heard that one before.

• Like 1

That person was not worthy of that experience, haha. Though probably for the best. If it were me, I’d have been hyperventilating and he doesn’t need that 😂.

idk if he’s confident in his body or just doesn’t give a fuck. Also he did briefly have a 6 pack in the AI era, so it has happened

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

I can't remember where I heard it now, guess it wasn't here then. I think it was an Instagram post, someone was in a lift with them after the show (just randomly, wasn't even a fan) and he was wearing a towel and had his soggy trousers with him because he'd sweat so much, and the person wondered why and they explained it was because they were musicians :lol: and eventually the person realised it was "Green Day" (although really the Longshot of course). If I see it again I'll post it.

Was Kevin with him? If so the story takes on a new meaning. 😘

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Okay, what is this "window pic" that people keeps getting mentioned? I'm out of the loop. :huh:

4 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Okay, what is this "window pic" that people keeps getting mentioned? I'm out of the loop. :huh:

Behold... Billie's ass.:wub:

• Love 4

24 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh, wow. Lol! Billie is super bold, that's for sure. :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh, wow. Lol! Billie is super bold, that's for sure. :lol:

Is that your first time experiencing the infamous window pic? 🙂 It’s now legendary for the most skin we’ve had in years.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is that your first time experiencing the infamous window pic? 🙂 It’s now legendary for the most skin we’ve had in years.

Perhaps the most Billie skin in one pic ever :lol: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Here is the link to the old fangirls thread where you'll find the discussion that took place after Billie posted that picture. The link will take you to the 1st post. 

It also somehow became everyone's userpic on April 1st last year for unexplained reasons :whistle

• Haha 3

I can't wait to see new pics/footage of our beautiful boy tomorrow night.:runaround: I've missed him so freakin' much. It'll be nice to have him back.:wub:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I can't wait to see new pics/footage of our beautiful boy tomorrow night.

My head is so messed up right now that seeing your sentence just after the posts about the infamous window pic made me understand at first read that you're expecting Billie to do another window pic tomorrow.:lol: 

But you're talking about the concert. :ga:

(I wouldn't say no to another window pic. :whistle)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yep, I'd been not following Green Day's activity for over a year aside from seeing one of their RevRad shows... :S

Clearly this was a mistake! Ha ha!

14 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

dirty little dork.

I am adopting this phrase, it's perfect :runaround:

----------

For any Mike/Mike tattoo lovers

Edited by Goofygoldfish
  • Like 3