The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

57 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Since everybody seems to be in a bellie mood today (when are we not lol:lol::wub:), time for some bellie spam. Enjoy.

I am officially dead now.:wub::wub::wub:

We need a stronger reaction than :wub:.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Montclare said:

We need a stronger reaction than :wub:.

I was too busy having my reaction to type :happy:

• Haha 4

He could be covered in dog shit and look good. He is one of those people😅🙄😚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

On 4/20/2018 at 5:20 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

UPDATE: Watched the full thing now and DAMN he is so beautiful.:wub: The hair, the eyes, the skin, the lips, the chompers, the earring - all just complete perfection.:wub:

Also, as well as the running, I'm kinda mesmerized by him jumping off the thing at the start and the close-up of his tiny little feet hitting the floor.:wub: Which is then followed by a close-up of his beautiful hands as he plays guitar. I could watch him play guitar forever and never get tired.:wub:

So basically, I love every shot that has at least one mm of Billie in it.:lol::wub:

Side note: It took me about half an hour to type this because he's so beautiful that my hands are shaking, so I can't type properly.:lol:

I think you like Billie just a little bit haha😅😆😉 he is a pretty little fucker😚 I had a crush on him when I was a teenager I'd get all tingly when and get butterflys when  id watch him. I still think hes hot. I cannot get over how good he looks🙄

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

@Jane Lannister thanks for your post in the Longshot thread where we can't post anymore, I didn't get a ticket, they were sold out in literally a few seconds, I couldn't even click on the "buy tickets" button and add one in my cart, even though I was there exactly on time... But I'm determined to try again and buy a ticket for one of the shows that were announced in May. Hope i'll be quick enough this time... I don't even know for which gig, if the tickets to all of them go on sale at the same time, it'll be harsh! But if I'm very lucky and get a ticket, to any of these shows, I'll buy the plane ticket right away and maybe try to meet someone else from GDC there? It would be awesome, and I'd be less afraid to get lost. I'm absolutely not used to anything in the USA :P

If you come to Montreal, we can meet. I will try to buy a ticket for the concert, but I'm affraid it will sell out so fast. Les Foufounes électriques is a small venue and, for the REV Rad tour, GD sold out the Bell Centre, a huge venue, very fast. I'm scared. I want a ticket so badly.

Anyway, back to fangirling:
I know I already posted this picture elsewhere, but... Billie taking a selfie in a public restroom. :lol::wub:

His hand, his eyes, his face, his hair... everything! :wub:

• Love 2

I’m hoping The Longshot name will make this a less in demand ticket than if it were Green Day. It’s a lot of casual fans at Green Day shows who wouldn’t know or care about a side project. Us crazies are a much smaller group.

• Like 1

He looks so smol in that bathroom selfie.:wub: Look at his tiny figure.😍

His lips.:wub: And the necklaces.:wub: And his hands are so beautiful.:wub:

I love it when Billie takes mirror selfies.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jengd said:

@Kuromignonne your gifs are fab, but sadly can't see the very last one!

I used ezgif to lower the speed of a gif I made on a another site, it's the first time I try this, apparently something went wrong for linking it here. :P

Here it is with normal speed :wub::

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

If you come to Montreal, we can meet. I will try to buy a ticket for the concert, but I'm affraid it will sell out so fast. Les Foufounes électriques is a small venue and, for the REV Rad tour, GD sold out the Bell Centre, a huge venue, very fast. I'm scared. I want a ticket so badly.

Thanks a lot! J'aimerais beaucoup te rencontrer! I have to check the price of a plane ticket to Montréal.

Also, I found this site for the Longshot show in Montréal where it says "Billets : 27.50$ à l'avance / 32$ à la porte. Des frais de service additionnels peuvent s'appliquer en ligne."

A the door, so it could mean we could buy tickets just before the show? Or does it only mean we physically get them just before the show but we still have to buy them in advance?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He looks so smol in that bathroom selfie.:wub: Look at his tiny figure.😍

His lips.:wub: And the necklaces.:wub: And his hands are so beautiful.:wub:

I love it when Billie takes mirror selfies.

I think there is someone else that will like the necklaces.

@Grubby Poop 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

A the door, so it could mean we could buy tickets just before the show? Or does it only mean we physically get them just before the show but we still have to buy them in advance?

In theory you can. There’s always a higher door price but no way will there be tickets available at the door because this will sell out in advance. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

I like both, the pillow and the abs :wub: He's extremely attractive in pretty much any shape or form :wub:

Edit: I have to confess that after all our talk last summer, I cannot think about anything that is even remotely related to digestive organs because whenever I do, all the weird stuff surrounding the sharting jokes, deep dish pizza and Billie following caloriecorrect on Instagram comes to my mind :mellow::lol:

BJ's toilet hygiene leaves a little to be desired:sick: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SHART said:

BJ's toilet hygiene leaves a little to be desired:sick: 

No, no, no, don't go there!  I am quite happy believing he just has a very well developed sense of humour but a tendency towards the toilet variety!  It DOES NOT MEAN that he himself has bad hygiene habits.  DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS.  :lol::D

• Haha 4