The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

28 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Billie HAS to play the St. Jimmy. Whenever I watch parts of the Broadway show on Youtube and he comes on stage, I always think that he's wiping the other actors off the stage with his energy. Plus, I don't think that St. Jimmy neccessarily has to be a very young man. He's always been more a timeless and age-less metaphor for me.

Yes please :wub:

Totally agree that he blows the others off the stage.  I get there are different styles, but in the film you see Tony Vincent twice doing snippets and when Billie comes, as the reviews said, he electrifies the part, will forever be sorry that I couldn’t see him perform in the show on Broadway. 😢

He better be in the movie or Tom Hanks will have to answer to us 😝 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Recent pic with a fan. It looks like he's coloring his hair while off, which is amazing. Also looks like he's growing it out again. And he looks very healthy.

https://twitter.com/jimmyvftmu/status/938375310982164480

I think this is from July 

https://m.facebook.com/GreenDayLIVEonTour/photos/a.10153415205038961.1073741951.223058598960/10155590222553961/?type=3

Yeah, it's from July.

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

On another note, I don't know who Billie is giving a hug to, but look at his face! He seems to be in paradise, lol, but I love it. :wub: (And I so wish he was giving me a hug since it is my birthday today.)

Aww, I love that pic.:wub: I was gonna post it yesterday, but I forgot. His little smile.:wub: And happy birthday, btw.:happy:

• Like 1

I'm disappointed that there hasn't been any pictures of Billie since the Mexico gig :ermm:

And I love the 'new' picture from the eyeliner shoot- it's my favourite picture from the shoot 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm disappointed that there hasn't been any pictures of Billie since the Mexico gig :ermm:

And I love the 'new' picture from the eyeliner shoot- it's my favourite picture from the shoot 

Dang, I thought that pic was recent. I'm having withdrawals for a new pic. Maybe he is completely letting himself go right now and doesn't want to post a selfie. Also, if the news about the AI movie is true, he may be very busy with the pre-production and business dealings regarding that. Or demos for the next album. Or both.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think he just can't be arsed to post selfies when he has time off :P 

Words of wisdom I think, 😂 

• Like 1

I'm gonna keep an eye out for him this Saturday since Joey and Jakob's bands are playing together in NYC. Probably a decent chance he'll be there. I'll report back if I do see him!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I'm gonna keep an eye out for him this Saturday since Joey and Jakob's bands are playing together in NYC. Probably a decent chance he'll be there. I'll report back if I do see him!

Ooh I hadn't thought of that. That is going to be an amazing show (sold out at Irving Plaza) & he has to be so proud. I would think he would be there unless he has an obligation.

3 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

If he really turns into Hobo Billie, it may be purposely, as to spend a couple of days hopefully without being pursued by fans. (I admit I would really love to see if he grows a white gray beard now :wub:)

A white beard so that he can surprise us as Santa Clause on Christmas Eve? :P Oh no please no Hobo Billie. I need to see his beautiful face.

Great photo by the way, @Kuromignonne, it's from Hyde Park, right? Ah, I wish I could relive that night right now... Missing them so much :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well if he doesn’t show his face soon we’re all going to start assuming the worst so let’s hope he shows up in NY this weekend (and this time he can’t hide behind Halloween makeup either)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thatsername said:

A white beard so that he can surprise us as Santa Clause on Christmas Eve? :P 

Raise our expectations why don't you, now I want  Billie for Christmas :lol::cry::eyebrows:

• Haha 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread