The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On multiple occasions, while asleep, I dreamt that the members of Green Day were my age and went to my school. I told this to my friend and she was like “Which one did you date?”. I had to remind her that we are eleven.

Also for my last school band concert, we were allowed to play solo pieces. I played Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on my trumpet 🎺. When the band director was announcing my piece she said, “ And now be prepared to go back to 2004 with First Name, Last Name’s Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.” I can now also play it on the piano 🎹.

15 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

If only I was fucking responsible like this at 11 what the fuck :lol:

Compared to me, nobody is responsible.😎

19 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Since you are talking of Seattle, and mind control, try to convince every living being that loving this little man is right the whole way :wub:. (this is a pic from the Seattle Longshot show last year, I think it may be one of the pics @Green Day In Seattle posted online or a screenshot I made of a vid you posted, cause I have made some of that Stay the Night one)

t4bbell.jpg

I will take that into consideration. 

• Haha 1

Just dropping a Billie in here

L09RIPz.jpg

I'm sorry but he has the cutest mouth ever :wub:

• Love 2

7 hours ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

On multiple occasions, while asleep, I dreamt that the members of Green Day were my age and went to my school. I told this to my friend and she was like “Which one did you date?”. I had to remind her that we are eleven.

You are wise beyond your years.

The answer is date Mike & for the older ones here fasdjhs BJ & kill Tre

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

ngl when Billie said to ''streak'' from the block party to the Golden Bull my mind went elsewhere :whistle

And he said it just as Kevin touched his side.

That's what Jeff's "oh fuck" tweet was really about; he found out he's been replaced. ;)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

That's what Jeff's "oh fuck" tweet was really about; he found out he's been replaced. ;)

Now that's what I call a fan girl worthy thought! If only :wub:

I love Kevin! Went to a tiny Prima Donna show in Colchester in 2010 (they weren't the main act and literally only 6 people were there to see them/bothered to stand in front of the stage for them lol, everyone else just hung back at the bar or whatever waiting for the main act) and him and the rest of the band were so lovely. They were all hanging out before they went on stage and Kevin turned up in the ladies toilets at one point because he needed to do his hairspray and there wasn't a mirror in the gents :lol:. And even though it was a bit of a shitty turn out at the show they played brilliantly, we had them to ourselves :D. They're really nice people. I wish Green Day would have Prima Donna as support again.

8 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Now that's what I call a fan girl worthy thought! If only :wub:

It's funny because according to Aaron Cometbus (in In China With Green Day) when Green Day were looking for someone for what ended up being Jeff's role Kevin tried out for it. He only didn't get the job because they were looking for someone to sing high parts and he doesn't sing high enough :( 

• Like 3

Just now, Hermione said:

It's funny because according to Aaron Cometbus (in In China With Green Day) when they were auditioning people for what ended up being Jeff's role Kevin tried out for it. He only didn't get the gig because they were looking for someone to sing high parts and he doesn't sing high enough :( 

Like I always say, anyone but Jeff. Pls. But I've bitched about my dislike for him way too many times and this thread should be a happy one so I'll let it go for now lol. Just couldn't resist making that one comment. I think Kevin would be a great fit for Green Day, I love his stage presence and he gives me Billie vibes. Just seems like a great, talented guy who loves music and making people happy.

While not a fan of Jeff, the harmonies must be the important thing so if they feel Jeff is a better fit...though I think he’s really off at times.  While part of me would like Kevin to replace him, I’m not sure Kevin could subdue his inner front man. 😂   It also seems to me that he really goes the extra mile with his performance when a certain Mr Armstrong is around!!

• Like 4

omg Kevin doesn't make me think of Billie at all. Also, I don't care more than that about him but shortly after I fell in Billie's arms he yelled to him: "come on, we have to go!" while what happened afterwards is that Billie stayed in the bar as a spectator all the while and didn't even follow Kevin right away. So he didn't have to do that at all, interrupting our moment... He could've just said that he'd be going, and then I could've had a little more than 45 seconds with Billie outside the bar. I don't know, can't judge someone on one incident but he seemed just overly possessive on Billie, and not very caring. Come on dude, you see him as much as you want! And, I mean, they can do what they want but I don't see him in GD. He's fine as the Longshot guitarist (and he's a very good one, while I'm not a big fan of his singing), and Jeff is fine doing backing vocals and being part of Green Day. Am I the only one who feels like that for Jeff at least? :P

Oh I was joking, he’s not like Billie in many ways and he doesn’t do it for me the way Billie does by a long way 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's funny because according to Aaron Cometbus (in In China With Green Day) when Green Day were looking for someone for what ended up being Jeff's role Kevin tried out for it. He only didn't get the job because they were looking for someone to sing high parts and he doesn't sing high enough :( 

I just reread it and don't remember that being mentioned in it.  I've heard the rumor, but can't remember it being mentioned in that.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

While part of me would like Kevin to replace him, I’m not sure Kevin could subdue his inner front man. 😂  

I think he could (he largely does for the Longshot, and what extra he does do works since they're a smaller band and because the crowd loves it), but don't feel it would be fair to ask him to.  He's just too good to be off on the sidelines.  As much as I love him and him and Billie together, I think the best possible thing would be for PD to open for GD again.  Permanently.   :P

• Like 1

I probably won’t be on here as much. My mom said I had to give away my cat. When I moved when I was four, I had to give away the cats I spent my life with. This new one, was my hope for life. Now she has to leave.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Montclare said:

I just reread it and don't remember that being mentioned in it.  I've heard the rumor, but can't remember it being mentioned in that.

I don't know why I thought it was in there. I could swear I read it somewhere legit, hmm