The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Ugh, I can't wait to see the pictures for the new album promotion, and the videos, and hopefully some live streams. We can look back at our predictions then, too. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Ugh, I can't wait to see the pictures for the new album promotion, and the videos, and hopefully some live streams. We can look back at our predictions then, too. 

I want a facebook live that's just as awkward and hilarious as the one they did for Bang Bang's release.

Edit: Oh and Billie's "where's the button that makes them go away" line at the end.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, DadBod said:

I want a facebook live that's just as awkward and hilarious as the one they did for Bang Bang's release.

Agreed. I watched it a few weeks ago for the 1st time in quite a while and I still found it really funny :lol:. Hopefully, we won't be waiting long for one. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Agreed. I watched it a few weeks ago for the 1st time in quite a while and I still found it really funny :lol:. Hopefully, we won't be waiting long for one. 

“Billie’s nuts” 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Adorkable said:

I just want to say I love Billie's haircut. It is neat and you can see his face. Now if it was only blond.

Grey is a type of blonde.☺️

BJ dyes hair -  announcement imminent.....

• Haha 1

I really hope they come to Seattle because it would be the first time I’ve seen Green Day live and the second time I have seen any artist live.

I am saving all my allowance (and am probably going to invest in stocks) so I can have good seats and if I’m lucky a backstage pass.

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

you're 11 my god

I NEED MORE MONEY. I spent all of it on a birthday present for my dad.

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

11 - really!  Well welcome, you restore my faith in music for the future if you're into Green Day!

Thank you 😊. I first heard Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on the way to preschool.

• Like 4

I am trying to make an evil plan. I need suggestions. I think mind control and hypnosis to take over the world is a good idea.

Jeg har en ond plan om at overtage verden ved hjælp af sindkontrol og hypnose.  Pas på verden!  Amerikansk Idiot 2  kommer.

The second part is in Danish because I am Danish.

Edited by AmericanIdiot2
Additional information

30 minutes ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

I am trying to make an evil plan. I need suggestions. I think mind control and hypnosis to take over the world is a good idea.

Jeg har en ond plan om at overtage verden ved hjælp af sindkontrol og hypnose.  Pas på verden!  Amerikansk Idiot 2 kommer.

What do you intend to do once you have the control? 

36 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

What do you intend to do once you have the control? 

I dunno. I am open to suggestions.

Since you are talking of Seattle, and mind control, try to convince every living being that loving this little man is right the whole way :wub:. (this is a pic from the Seattle Longshot show last year, I think it may be one of the pics @Green Day In Seattle posted online or a screenshot I made of a vid you posted, cause I have made some of that Stay the Night one)

t4bbell.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

you're 11 my god

If only I was fucking responsible like this at 11 what the fuck :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Since you are talking of Seattle, and mind control, try to convince every living being that loving this little man is right the whole way :wub:. (this is a pic from the Seattle Longshot show last year, I think it may be one of the pics @Green Day In Seattle posted online or a screenshot I made of a vid you posted, cause I have made some of that Stay the Night one)

Yep! Looks like one of my pics/videos. Damn, that was the best night! 👌

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 3:42 AM, DadBod said:

Found this on facebook earlier. I love this shot. Fluffy hair!

Sorry he looks like he has bangs🤣

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Count the chins. And...

go:

@Adorkable proof.

• Haha 2