The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

15 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

What will come next - washing his hands? :lol: 

He is repulsive ... 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, whatsername said:

Billie's reaction to that bra is cute and so hilarious...love it!

What happened to him? He used to put them on his head 😢

• Haha 4

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

What happened to him? He used to put them on his head 😢

Add it to the list of things he used to do.  It's cool though.

That wasn’t a bra apparently... 

I'm okay with him not wanting to touch it. 

Different angle:

• Haha 3

Another cute B/K moment at the end of Cult Hero (third slide).

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

What is it? A sports bra? A jock strap? 

Underwear... 

13 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Underwear... 

That’s some weird underwear. And when did it come from? I’m fascinated by this.

Yeah that's not a bra :lol:. I think it's kind of regular underwear just with thin double straps at the sides

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The new hair looks great on him as he pretends to age and the top is long enough to flop around when he's playing. 

I thought there would've been a few more Billie and Kevin moments, but hopefully they'll come. 

Yeah Billie and Kevin have been surprisingly modest so far. Maybe they thought it was getting too gimmicky. These shows are very businesslike. They sound great, Billie knows all the words, he’s not stretching Neat, Neat, Neat out to a strange fifteen minutes. Way less wild and loose than last tour but still great performances. We’ll see how the SoCal shows go.  For Body Bag last night he lay down on the stage to sing it while a fan held the mic over his mouth from above. Reminded me of the Philly show when he had to sit down from the heat. 

His hair is perfect. Short back and sides and long and floppy on top is my favorite. It’s like 21CB red stripe pants era but without the blonde. I hope he keeps this for GD. 

• Like 4

Can somebody teach me how to attach Instagram videos to my posts? I was scrolling through Instagram and I came across a recording from one of the Longshot gigs where somebody approached Billie and proceeded to rub his bellie! If that video belongs anywhere, it’s on this thread! :lol: 

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe the Billie/Kevin stuff was a bit gimmicky. And I've been really impressed by Billies performances the last two nights considering how few gigs he's played since the Longshot tour ended last year. Hopefully we'll get a dorky live stream from the Longshot Instagram of the boys goofing around.

1 hour ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Can somebody teach me how to attach Instagram videos to my posts? I was scrolling through Instagram and I came across a recording from one of the Longshot gigs where somebody approached Billie and proceeded to rub his bellie! If that video belongs anywhere, it’s on this thread! :lol: 

Click on the Instagram post to open it up- copy the web address for the post -paste it here. 

Edited by RedundantIdiot
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah Billie and Kevin have been surprisingly modest so far. 

It took them awhile to warm up the first time around.  Hopefully they realize they don't have as much time to warm up now.

@Scumbag On A Mission What @RedundantIdiot said is the way if you're on a computer; if you're on a phone, hit the three dots next to the account name and hit copy link.

I think I'm the only one who hates his hair.  It's better at the shows when it gets sweaty and messy, but I'll never be a fan of it being short on the sides and back.

• Thanks 1

I think I’ve managed to figure this out now. Thank you @RedundantIdiot and @Montclare for your suggestions!

Further evidence that no one can resist touching the bellie. :P 

Billie didn’t seem to enjoy having his bellie rubbed. Such a shame; that little tummy must be so pleasing to the touch. 

• Love 3

@Beerjeezus Yeah, I don’t think anyone would be comfortable with being fondled like that. I just find it kind of amusing that that person went right for the bellie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He probably saw my lost and found poster and took it seriously. :)

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The new hair looks great on him as he pretends to age and the top is long enough to flop around when he's playing.

"pretends to age" Lol!

I'm fine with the hair. I don't love it, but it's okay. I much prefer it once it's all sweaty and hanging down into his face.

• Like 1