The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Yup, I know how that goes. Barely four weeks after dyeing it and the grey is showing through already.  It becomes an uphill battle.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, Montclare said:

Ditch the earrings, bring back the eyeliner.  Guys wearing eyeliner in general wasn't a big thing and he did that anyway; he can keep going regardless of age.

☝️😁

9 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I don't dislike the slicked back hair, but I definitely prefer bangs. 

I’ve said this before, but I think just about everyone looks better with bangs. Some people just look more youthful with their forehead concealed. Billie has those little lines on his forehead, but he has an otherwise youthful face. He looks fantastic regardless of whether or not his forehead is exposed, but I think bangs take years off of his appearance. However, I wouldn’t say that he’d look better if he went to greater lengths to maintain a youthful appearance. Bangs give him an effortlessly youthful look. However, I still love seeing those subtle physical features on him that remind you that just like the rest of us, he’s not immune to aging. Those grey hairs at his temples; his expanding bellie. It’s so lovely to see that he’s not trying to resist growing older and appears to accept his mortality. It can’t be too hard to find comfort in aging when you age as gracefully as he does! 

• Like 4

That first photo is one of my all time favourites. It even made my bf truly understand how hawt Billo actually is.  

5 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Hide contents

Eyeliner: Light     Earring to stay: Yes     Hair length: Starting off short and without bangs, then lets it grow out and brings the bangs back    Hair color: Black for sure 

Wearing a tie: Yes  Wearing a waistcoat: Not always but often    Length of shirt: Long sleeves but rolled up 

I hope mine is wrong. He's gonna look amazing as always regardless but I want t-shirts and heavy eyeliner. 

11 minutes ago, jengd said:

I am getting a little fed up with endless speculation about song titles on the new album anticipation thread.  I don’t care right now what the albums called, or if the leaked track list is right but I am looking forward to lots and lots and lots of this again. 🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://chaoticpunkgirl.tumblr.com/post/185252977723/chitownpunkgirl-green-day-live-on-facebook-from

Oh I can't wait for more livestreams :wub: I had totally forgotten about the one you linked but I just watched it and it's a great one for sure. Billie as Mr T cracked me up :lol:

46 minutes ago, jengd said:

The new album speculation thread can sometimes be a little tedious. I can't wait until the band gives us something worthwhile to talk about. 

41 minutes ago, jengd said:

basically I’m with @pouty bitch 😂

We might as well give her the non-existent winning prize now :lol:

• Haha 3

@RedundantIdiot thanks for gathering all that up again 👏 I stand by my guess that he will stick with the Longshot look for the tour at least, not sure about photoshoots or anything where they have wardrobe done for him. He seems to be favoring the jacket and t-shirt combo still. I still predict earring yes/eyeliner no or very little so we’ll see.

• Like 2

Omg :lol:. It was too early, I wasn't taking into account the possibility for Elvis hair! Still have a fair shot at being right I think though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DadBod said:

I don’t remember being so specific in my prediction! 😂

I don't remember even participating in predictions, yet there I am.

• Haha 3