The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On 3/30/2019 at 11:27 PM, Scumbag On A Mission said:

I can’t read anything without being reminded of Billie. God, I’m so screwed

Haha same, and I get annoyed when I see Billy written anywhere, then realise it could actually be talking about someone called Billy, not our Billie 😂

And that video... 

Wow! 

The lesser spotted St Jimmy  tattoo to add to all the amazing things you guys have already mentioned, giggles,  whatever that cute thing is he keep saying after happy joy (I can't quite work it out, and I've listened just a couple of times 😜) his arms, his stubble, just yummy all round ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Haha same, and I get annoyed when I see Billy written anywhere, then realise it could actually be talking about someone called Billy, not our Billie 😂

And that video... 

Wow! 

The lesser spotted St Jimmy  tattoo to add to all the amazing things you guys have already mentioned, giggles,  whatever that cute thing is he keep saying after happy joy (I can't quite work it out, and I've listened just a couple of times 😜) his arms, his stubble, just yummy all round ❤️

He says, "I'm coming in for the real deal"  I think. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vintage Disciple said:

He says, "I'm coming in for the real deal"  I think. 

That’s what I heard too. :lol: He said that, and then proceeded to shower him in kisses. :wub: 

• Like 3

Personal reminder to myself: Avoiding the forum between the end of March and beginning of April to reduce the risk of getting a heart attack

Don't even want to know what they plan for next year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Personal reminder to myself: Avoiding the forum between the end of March and beginning of April to reduce the risk of getting a heart attack

Don't even want to know what they plan for next year.  

Ha, you’ll be so hooked by then, you’ll have no will left 😂😂.  To be fair, there have been some cracking April Fool jokes here.

sorry, just looked at your number of posts and not how long you’ve been around and assumed you had just joined!

No, I've made a break here and then because of work.

Considering the cute video: Maybe Mickey giggled because uncle Billies beard stubble scratched on his sensitive baby skin 😃

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I like how Billie has his shirt unbuttoned in the tattoo picture :wub:.. he might have been trying to decide where to have it, lol :lol:

That's exactly what I thought. :lol:

• Like 1

I have a friend that met him on a tour in europe and she said he is taller than people expect him to be. She was also surprised that he was taller than her.

I wonder how his nails are always clean. I know a bunch of men who always got dirty nails.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:39 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

This day keeps getting better. Thank you Uncle Billie. 

Can somebody tell me what he is saying to Mickey? is he saying: Happy July? Or do I get  it wrong?

• Like 2

On 3/31/2019 at 9:03 AM, RedundantIdiot said:

Billies running and jumping around the stage for two and a half hours, while nailing the songs, is astonishing. And to find out he has asthma made me even more in awe of his performances.

Whenever I've spoken to people who haven't seen GD I don't think they quite understand just how much he moves around stage during a show.. and for two and a half hours... and in his mid 40's. He defies nature. 

Guys, do you really think he has asthma? Or is it just that he is breathless sometimes?