The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

27 minutes ago, jengd said:

Ok, so finally I think I have figured out how to post pictures here!  This is the lock screen I was talking about that made my friend all hot and bothered!

https://imgur.com/zk51tDk

Damn, can anyone see it, I still can't get this to work? 

When you're on Imgur on the page with all your images on it click on the image you want to post (don't open in new tab just click it). The image will pop up and there'll be a whole load of different links to choose from to the right of it. Copy the "Direct link" one and then on GDC either click Insert other media > insert image from url and paste it there, or just paste it in your post and it should show up.

Also you'll know if it's worked before you submit the post because as soon as the link is pasted in the posting box it should automatically turn into the image

Photo @jengd referred to above. *fans self, then dies.

zk51tDk.png

Jen,
I right-clicked on the image you sent and then clicked "open link in new tab" then copied that one. I usually use tumblr because its way easier than imgur to get the image links.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

Photo @jengd referred to above. *fans self, then dies.

Jen,
I right-clicked on the image you sent and then clicked "open link in new tab" then copied that one. I usually use tumblr because its way easier than imgur to get the image links.

It's not that hard on Imgur if you just remember to only click on the image (not open in new tab) and that it's the "Direct link" you need.

But yeah right clicking an image on Tumblr or another site and selecting "open image in new tab" and copying the url from the address bar and pasting it here is another option for posting images.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Everything about that photo is perfection from the hip tilt to the guitar casually slung back to the arm hanging down to the sweaty spiky hair to the smoldering stare to the open cuffs and collar of the loose shirt to the slim legs and torso... I could go on.

If you don’t find Billie hot looking at this photo there’s no hope for you. It’s the ultimate litmus test 🔥 

It really is, have had to re-instate it after talking about it. 😂🔥

Thanks all for your help posting, I was trying all sorts of links on Imgur but it worked fine with @Hermione‘s help, will also try @DadBod‘s suggestion.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DadBod said:

And that is why you don’t watch BIAB with your parents.

Oh, and because of hitchin a ride...

Oh my god you just brought back a repressed memory for me.. BIAB aired on tv and my dad insisted on us watching it together. I was ~13 years old and almost passed out from embarrassment when Hitchin' A Ride came on.

God that was a great performance, sure it’s the one where the presenter said at the end “ another understated performance from Green Day “ 😂😂

• Like 2

Sad times for fangirls, hope he'll be back on Instagram soon

1 hour ago, jengd said:

God that was a great performance, sure it’s the one where the presenter said at the end “ another understated performance from Green Day “ 😂😂

So good! I believe they broke the record for longest song ever performed on Top of the Pops when they did JOS too

• Like 3

Ahhh, missing Billie's antics on Instagram, but loving the gifs and pictures in this thread in the meantime. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Aw, damn, I was hoping it was physical dorkiness so I could make a gif. 😂

"This next song's a fuckin' boogie..." :lol: I love our boy so much!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I don’t think it was trolls. He didn’t post anything controversial, and unlike last time, his private account is still up.  I think it’s just a break from public social media. 

what's his private account? is it @billiejoearmstrong or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

what's his private account? is it @billiejoearmstrong or am I missing something?

Not really, unless you're considering to pursue a career in stalking :P

I mostly see Billie as the handsome guy he is, very masculine, nothing to envy to others on that matter, but at the same time, an absolute cutie like few people are, an angelic face, and androgynous / feminine features, like his legs :wub::

iQGp1l3.jpg

He has muscular thighs and thin calves :wub:

Q1TASh7.jpg

and... a very sexy butt :P

auD5Gys.jpg

Also, this pic must have been taken at the same time as the pic above :wub:. We see less of his legs, but it's clearer 

zmzso4V.jpg?1 

• Love 4

Can't agree with you @The Bellie - I think Billie has lovely masculine legs, muscular thighs and calves, I don't think his calves are thin at all.  I agree about all the rest though, 😍 😍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Not really, unless you're considering to pursue a career in stalking :P

Lol is it more lucrative than making pizza? If so I'm down :P

• Haha 2