soft and cuddly Billie :wub:

Indeed, soft and cuddly Billie. :P

loadimageid.php?type=pod&id=5070439 *Cuddles*  :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

DadBod
10 minutes ago, jengd said:

Is that even possible 💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Normally I’d say no, but this is Beej we’re talking about. 

His little leggies look so small next to David’s. 😂

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

whatsername

I love his hair right now!

• Like 3

Scumbag On A Mission
6 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

I love how even though he was really slim during 21CB/AI musical era he still had those squishy little love handles.:wub:

I was thinking the same thing! I didn't think love handles could ever look flattering or attractive on anyone, but once again Billie defies all odds. :wub: Nowadays he's got that plump little bellie too...god, he's got so many gorgeous features that only he could pull off. His physique is so lovely. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Green Day In Seattle
16 hours ago, The Blayr said:

😂😂😂 What do you even Google to find all these pics?! I just thought of looking up something like 'Billie Joe Armstrong hiding face in jacket' and I can't stop giggling!!! It totally seems like something super fangirlly that I would do though!!

It's even fangirlier than that. I didn't Google anything. I looked through the 2,500 plus pictures that I have of Billie and GD on my computer and compiled every one where he's hiding his face. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Blayr
58 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It's even fangirlier than that. I didn't Google anything. I looked through the 2,500 plus pictures that I have of Billie and GD on my computer and compiled every one where he's hiding his face. 😂

LOL and thus my fangirlly collection of GD pics on my Google Photos account starts with all your fangirlly pics of Billie hiding his face 😂

• Haha 2

RedundantIdiot
3 hours ago, Hermione said:

When Billie's bum broke the internet :wub: 

It certainly broke the old fangirls thread :lol:. It makes a hilarious read going back to that thread when the picture was 1st posted :P

• Haha 4

maryjanewhatsername
On 3/16/2019 at 7:15 AM, The Blayr said:

😂😂😂 What do you even Google to find all these pics?! I just thought of looking up something like 'Billie Joe Armstrong hiding face in jacket' and I can't stop giggling!!! It totally seems like something super fangirlly that I would do though!! What a great thing to see first thing in the morning!

(And I totally saved all of those cute pictures on my phone)

Exactly how we find this shit :lol: shamelessly search for it :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Montclare

So do we get any St. Patrick's Day gift this year Billie? 🙏

I was looking back at last year's posts; this was still when we didn't know what the Longshot was, just that he was drawing on random pics.  I still like my comment that he should just draw underwear on 2017's pic.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Montclare
10 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I can't remember where this was from but you reminded me of it :lol:  

My first reaction was "This is awesome" followed immediately by "This is horrifying".  :lol:  Only Billie could provoke that reaction.

• Haha 1

Scumbag On A Mission

Billie ruined St. Patrick's day forever with that picture. :lol: I've spent every St. Patty's day since anticipating a nude photo from Billie, and being really disappointed when he doesn't give us anything. I guess I can't just expect it from him every year. To have one recent picture of Billie's butt is a gift; I shouldn't get greedy. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

maryjanewhatsername
27 minutes ago, Montclare said:

What do we want?

When do we want it?

Fuck yes :lol: Billie if you're creepin on the Fangirls Thread, more booty pictures please! :wub: :lol: :wub:

• Like 3

Scumbag On A Mission

@DadBod That's one of my favorite pictures of the two of them. Their chemistry is so genuine, so endearing. :wub:

I also just adore how thrilled Billie looks when Tre picks him up. He's such a petite little guy. :happy:

Have another Trillie photo:

ddf1a36b2bcb4e5d8cbf2ffe3250bceb.jpg

• Like 3