The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

15 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

And... I’m dead. Holy f...

THAT DEAD PAN SEXY LOOK OH MY GOD :wub: and the adorable cheek lines :wub::wub: 

• Like 2

I’m a little late on this

Eyeliner: Medium, and I will never tire of it

Earring to stay: No

Hair length: Medium and straight

Hair color: Blonde w black roots

Wearing a tie: Yes

Wearing a waistcoat: No

Length of shirt: Short sleeve

• Like 3

23 hours ago, jengd said:

@Green Day In Seattle I mainly agree but think there was so much eyeliner it detracted a little from his eye colour.  Actually, not really important, looking again and you could be right sexy af! 

I think the black of that much eyeliner contrasts well with his light green eyes and actually enhances their color. It also has to do with the angle of light hitting his eyes. Sometimes they don't look their best just because the lighting is shit, but other times it looks like they're glowing! :wub: 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 6:37 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

My predictions... 

Eyeliner: None; Light; Full Panda (Light)

Earring to stay: Yes; No (Yes) 

Hair length: Bald; Short; Mid-length; Long & Fluffy; Dreadlocks (Mid-length)  Wtf, bald? No way, that is not an option, I cannot cope at the thought! 

Hair colour: (Black) or (blonde with black roots) 

Wearing a tie: Yes; No (Yes)

Wearing a waistcoat: Yes; No (Yes, preferably denim)

Length of shirt: Short sleeve; Long sleeve (Long sleeve, fitted, bulging at the buttons when he stretches, and showing his Bellie) (I pray for well fitting t-shirts)

On 2/8/2019 at 1:49 AM, maryjanewhatsername said:

personally praying for T-shirts this tour :wub:  (THE ARMS) something almost like some of the AI shoots or something? I don't know. seriously HERE for black t shirts though :wub:

f97c5ad2c9dfb015aedaa3a6d6e636c4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Holy smokes..... What a picture of perfection ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 4

Okay, I'm gonna go on kind of a rant here, so bear with me.

I am having friends over right now and they are huge BTS fans. I don't like BTS, but I try to be nice and say that I'm happy that they found that special thing for them like Green Day is for me. One gets offended and says that I shouldn't compare how I feel about Green Day to how she feels about BTS and that I "don't understand". That really pisses me off. Like, I could say the same thing. Everything you say and gush about BTS I could say about GD. "But their music is so good and it has concepts and they each other and they're so kind! They encourage you to be yourself and to love who you are and blah blah blah. Also they're so pretty!"

I'm happy for you that you like them, but don't tell me that I don't understand and try to force me to like them.

Besides, the Green Day boys are exponentially better musicians and their music is exponentially better. Plus, no one can top their sexiness. Look at these fucking adorable, beautiful boys!

10c8ede1-5555-48d4-b801-326de8aa48ab-ori

Sorry, I just had to get that out. Ugh! Rant over.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

One gets offended and says that I shouldn't compare how I feel about Green Day to how she feels about BTS and that I "don't understand". 

No offense to your friend but honestly that sounds like something a 10 year old would say :P. How annoying

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

No offense to your friend but honestly that sounds like something a 10 year old would say :P. How annoying

Right? 🙄 This particular person has never been a fan of anything in her life before BTS and thinks that I "can't understand" how she feels. Meanwhile, I've been cultivating a deep love and respect for Green Day's music and the GD boys as people for 10 fucking years! When I said "Well, I'm glad you found your Green Day" what I meant was that I was glad she found something that is really special to her. How can that bother you?! I did not mean that we literally feel the exact same. Why throw it back in my face?

7 hours ago, jengd said:

@Green Day In Seattle you know, sometimes in life you just have to quietly hug to yourself that you are right and they are wrong.  Keep yourself warm at nights knowing they can’t help it, they are doing their best. 😉

It's nice to be able to come here and feel validated and backed up. It's just super annoying because it's all the time. They just cannot shut up about this stupid Kpop shit. I've always been really nice and don't bring up GD or try to shame people for not liking them. They may be trying their best, but it sucks. lol

• Like 4

I've missed those big beautiful eyes and and that adorable little face.:wub: He's looking well.❤️ I really like his jacket too!

Side note: I know this sounds weird but his eyelashes are so cute. Especially the lower eyelashes. My favourite thing about him not wearing eyeliner is the fact that you can see his lil eyelashes. :wub: Adorable.

• Like 4

I was on my way home from a stressful work day saw his post and made my day 100% better.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Insider said:

I still see nose hairs🤖

🤣 I was just thinking the same thing! What address can I send a nose hair trimmer?

And some Chapstick,  poor thing.

Edited by amberwhite
Afterthought
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

I was on my way home from a stressful work day saw his post and made my day 100% better.

I was on break during a stressful work day and saw this. Perfect way to make it better! 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

🤣 I was just thinking the same thing! What address can I send a nose hair trimmer?

And some Chapstick,  poor thing.

Send it to Otis - but I wonder why he is looking so spiffy?

• Like 1

He looks really good in that selfie! :wub: I wasn't having a bad day, but it definitely made everything better. He's so sweet!

• Like 3

I see a little chest hair 😍 but he needs to stop worrying so much, look at those lines on his forehead, poor darling but so beautiful 😍😍😍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Insider said:

I still see nose hairs🤖

Dear god woman. The man hasn't looked that good in months and all you can see is nose hairs??? Stop being a debbie downer and enjoy the view.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jengd said:

I see a little chest hair 😍 but he needs to stop worrying so much, look at those lines on his forehead, poor darling but so beautiful 😍😍😍

He's not worried he's just raising his eyebrows to make his eyes look big and pretty :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I prefer his selfies a little lower on his face, so we can see better all the mouth and chin area :P. Here his eyes look huge lol! but he looks amazing. He could smile too! I love the wrinkles on the corners of his eyes when he smiles. I want to get older fast (true!) so I have the same :D

Typically this (from Viggiano):

EyU7YnQ.jpg

9osW65N.jpg 

(^^even the bodyguard behind looks emotional looking at him laughing lol, or am I imagining things?)

aGlsw9y.jpg

hA78oKn.jpg

he's even so much cuter when he smiles :wub: but it's true that smiles like these are spontaneous, not provoked for a picture, especially a selfie, so I understand he sticks with neutral faces for selfies

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Adorkable said:

Dear god woman. The man hasn't looked that good in months and all you can see is nose hairs??? Stop being a debbie downer and enjoy the view.

& a pimple😋