The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I love Billie’s hands.  He has bendy thumbs like my husband and long nail beds like me.  I know, pathetic but those are the only similarities and you can’t take them away from me  😂😂😂😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jason Freese is always so much fun on stage. I loved how he and Billie would have a sax/kazoo battle on the last tour

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

Jason Freese is always so much fun on stage. I loved how he and Billie would have a sax/kazoo battle on the last tour

Wow, what a way to start a morning, throwbacks and memories. Emotions spinning round.... They were so much fun, Freese is fantastic, I love him! And then watching Billie's expressions, it's all too much 😍😭😍😭😍😭💚💚💚💚

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Mike doesn’t get enough love in this thread and it makes me sad :( 

You know, you’re right!! When they played the small venues before the revrad tour I saw them at 9:30 Club in DC. Seeing them so close for the first time ever I definitely fangirled hard over Mike! I get so caught up with Billie, for so many reasons other than his physical appearance, I never really paid much attention to the other guys. But honestly Mike was way hotter on stage that night!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R_Z-Log said:

You know, you’re right!! When they played the small venues before the revrad tour I saw them at 9:30 Club in DC. Seeing them so close for the first time ever I definitely fangirled hard over Mike! I get so caught up with Billie, for so many reasons other than his physical appearance, I never really paid much attention to the other guys. But honestly Mike was way hotter on stage that night!

There are different time periods where I think Mike or Tre are hot/cute, just not all the time like Billie. But they definitely have their moments. They are all cute during the Dookie period, especially the When I Come Around Video. Mike looks great there and Tre was so cute in the early nineties. Then also in the AI period all three of them were smokin hot. 

• Like 3

I particularly love that one with Mike in the background looking at Billie.  I know we talk loads about Billie and what an awesome front man he is, but I wonder if there are times when Mike and Tre are like "wow, when did that happen", do you think maybe sometimes they can't quite believe it themselves, especially given the conversation that is supposed to have happened between Mike and Billie about who would front the band?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

I particularly love that one with Mike in the background looking at Billie.  I know we talk loads about Billie and what an awesome front man he is, but I wonder if there are times when Mike and Tre are like "wow, when did that happen", do you think maybe sometimes they can't quite believe it themselves, especially given the conversation that is supposed to have happened between Mike and Billie about who would front the band?

I think from the way they talk about Billie in interviews it’s clear they’re pretty in awe of him still ❤️

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Today I have been fangirling over this photo, we don't get to see his bare back very often. So smooth and hairless ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I'm sure as soft as his hands, you girls are so lucky you've had chance to hold them 😍😍

YOU CAN'T POST STUFF LIKE THIS MY NOSE IS BLEEDING :wub:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

YOU CAN'T POST STUFF LIKE THIS MY NOSE IS BLEEDING :wub:

Yes, but in a good way 😈😈😍😍😂😂

• Haha 3

Ok speaking of fangirling over Mike... I know we’re split on the “men with babies” subject, but I guess Mike and Brittany went to meet Tre’s baby last night and Brittany posted a picture of Mike holding the baby on her IG story, and I melted into a puddle of mush. There was also one of Tre taking a picture of mike holding the baby and he looked like such a proud dad.  It was all so freaking adorable. It also goes back to their friendship in a way. They’re all a big happy family and I love it!!

Also I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share those pics here, but either way I can’t figure out how because apparently I’m 100 years old, so if it’s allowed someone should post them so everyone can enjoy!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2