The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

26 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I know exactly the one you're talking about.  That's the one where John basically wouldn't stop talking and Billie and Mike couldn't really get a word in? 

It's always so weird to me to hear Billie called Bill.  I wonder when (and why) Mike switched over; I think the last time I heard him say Bill was in 1994.

Yeah, maybe after Dookie they thought Billie was more attractive to all the new fangirls he got 😁

Yeah that’s the one, although normally saying is that the one where John wouldn’t stfu doesn’t narrow it down 😂 It was funny though. 

• Haha 2

I’m pretty sure Mike calls him Bill in some more recent interviews and wondered if they switch to Billie when Bill Schneider is around more?

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 12:30 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I have so much love in my heart for this amazing human being.

Just had one of those moments where it really hits me just how much he means to me, and how he has such a huge positive impact on my life/me as a person/the way I'm feeling at any given time, and how much I appreciate having him around. We are honestly so lucky to have him, and I feel truly blessed to have him in my life (even though I don't know him personally). He is just downright incredible, more than words can describe, and he means more than the world to me. I love him so freakin' much.:wub: He's an absolute angel and he deserves all the best.

P.S. Sorry for the emotional post, the feels all just hit me out of nowhere and I felt like I had to post about it.:happy:

On 12/26/2018 at 8:14 AM, The Bellie said:

No problem at all, I feel the same about him, I always get so happy and emotional when I speak of him, even if people around me don't get it :P. He gets me to smile and laugh every day, and everything is lighter and brighter thanks to him.

His smile is just the best thing in the world. :wub:

I so agree with both of you.  Billie is wonderful. He had his own ups and downs like everyone else, but he will always be there for his fans. He knows how to put a smile on people's faces. And when he's not around live, we still think about him and we become happy. Sometimes I wonder if he knows all the good he does to us even when he is so far away from us.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 12/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, Montclare said:

(Gotta get all sides of him ;))

My internet is down for 24 hours and here's @Montclare posting pictures that could kill my poor little fangirl heart :wub:

• Haha 2

All of everything above! I get these waves of affection for him that are so intense and sudden. Then I just need to come here and fangirl over how amazing he is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie's new profile pic on Instagram is adorable. He has the cutest little face I've ever seen.:wub:

He looks so grumpy but it is so cute :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Hes such a smol potato ❤️

When this is the sight you have from the first row, even I would feel capable to try and lift him up (how the hell can I be 12-13 cm smaller than this bean? :wub:)

QmJF6p4.jpg

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’d be heading to my car

Billie's reaction to fangirl kidnapping:

Spoiler

WGhxNMk.jpg

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’d be heading to my car 😂

If I was trying to do that, I would probably fall on the ground being not strong enough to support him. This would be an epic fail.

Anyway, one of the cutest hug pictures is the one with the kid in Italy last tour. I can't find it right now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I think jumping into a person’s arms equals consent don’t you? 😉

Totally. :lol:

• Like 2

Can we just talk about the number of fans that have kissed Billie???? AND HOW LUCKY THEY ARE??? :cry: can you just imagine being called on stage and then Billie is just like oh by the way lets kiss:runaround:  so so jealous :cry: 

perth1.jpg

100,000% would kiss :wub: <<didn't include pics of these events bc I don't have consent for that and I don't think it's right to talk about it without their consent, but they are all online for public view>>

• Like 2