The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

31 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I think I'm very tired because I first misread your sentence as «I prefer the 3D pic».  And I was like «Huh? Which 3D pic of Billie?»  :lol:

Yes please, I'll take some of those! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

There's been many a time when I've thought "For fuck's sake, Billie! Pull up your pants!". It would look much better if he didn't frequently have them sagging so low. It makes his already rather short legs look even shorter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Is it bad I want to poke that little belly bulge? :runaround::wub: 

Nope! 😂😬

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

There's been many a time when I've thought "For fuck's sake, Billie! Pull up your pants!". It would look much better if he didn't frequently have them sagging so low. It makes his already rather short legs look even shorter.

As long as there is no bum crack showing - Im fine with it😑

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hermione said:

He's willing to go as far as being kicked off a plane rather than pull his pants up so good luck :DShows off is bellie/hips like he likes and his short legs are cute so no complaints from me!

Yeah the hips and bellie are a plus when it comes to that. Haha! :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

perfect

That! 

Cannot stop staring at those lips, so plump and squishy, surely so good for kissing with 😘 

• Like 1

Wait, I’m sorry... are we just ignoring the nerdy/supportive/hot dad-ness in the IG video Adrienne recently posted? I know y’all saw it 🤣

it was actually one of the first times I found attractiveness in blonde Billie!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, R_Z-Log said:

Wait, I’m sorry... are we just ignoring the nerdy/supportive/hot dad-ness in the IG video Adrienne recently posted? I know y’all saw it 🤣

it was actually one of the first times I found attractiveness in blonde Billie!

We gushed about it in the Instagram photos thread but I'd be more than happy to talk about it here too 😍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

We gushed about it in the Instagram photos thread but I'd be more than happy to talk about it here too 😍

Ok, good because when I checked the IG thread I saw no gushing and was like “how are we just letting this pass us by??” Hahahaha. I mean, obviously fangirling over Billie’s physique is a must, but thinking of him as this totally nerdy awesome dad makes him so much more attractive. Actually that goes for all the guys! It’s nice to see them with their wives and kids being normal people. It makes me love them even more. I never fangirl over Tre, but I’m not going to be able to resist him when he’s holding that tiny baby soon!! 

• Like 4

I love that picture of Billie on the Longshot Instagram, and I'm laughing so hard at his dad dancing on 80's Instagram. 

• Like 1

I'm diggin' his harry potter-esk glasses in his longshot post. Gah! He looks so good. 

That photo of Tre and Sarah is beautiful. 

• Like 2