The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

So the changing of his Instagram avatar yesterday was a sign he was getting rid of the beard. And just when I was thinking that I needed him, he posted the selfie! We got a 2 for 1 deal here: shaved and blonde!

• Like 1

Now we know he's got to be working on a GD album.  He always goes blond when doing that.

Glad the beard is gone, but I'll never be a short, blond fan.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I respectfully disagree. He looks great for his age, and I’m so glad he’s not going the Botox/plastic surgery route. Natural Billie is beautiful. 

Yes I agree. It's just that at the first glance I thought he looked different from how he has recently, like, tired or something. Idk maybe the dyed beard made it look like he's hiding a baby face behind all that bush.

• Haha 3

Omg he looks fantastic. I agree, natural Billie looks great.  I love the hair and that bottom lip......OMG!  😍😍😍😍 I spy some chest hair and I love the messy blonde. 😍😍 so happy to see his gorgeous face again.  Are we thinking The Rev is back?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Jesus Christ he looks 1000 years old

Older than he was maybe. But he's still hotter than I'll ever hope to be. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

The guy is a grade A 100% stone cold hottie who somehow manages to keep getting hotter. But thank the lord baby jeebus the beard is gone.

100% agree 😍

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

The guy is a grade A 100% stone cold hottie who somehow manages to keep getting hotter. But thank the lord baby jeebus the beard is gone.

This.

• Like 3

The only thing that really struck me about that selfie is that he looks tired and a bit thinner. He looks really, great, though! Hopefully it's that he's tired from working on a fun project! :D And I'm so glad that fucking beard is gone! 

• Like 1

BEARD GONE AND BLOND :runaround:

Also he usually looks a bit tired/not at his best when he's just hanging out at home and takes an emo selfie, they're just not the most flattering photos. I'm sure there will be more that show how hawt he looks more clearly

7 hours ago, whatshername0303 said:

I thought about The Rev when I saw this new selfie. :D It's great to have some news!

This! No excuse to not play a FBHT show now

• Like 3