The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

11 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I have so many feels for young Billie rn because of all those wonderful photos he posted on his insta story last night. He is the cutest. :wub:

Those pics were really adorable ^_^

• Like 3

Thank you @Green Day In Seattle God I’m missing beautiful Billie just now.  I was thinking about what you guys were saying earlier about the beard and while I don’t really hate it, I don’t look at him and think he’s drop dead gorgeous with it, I do the rest of the time! C’mon Billie, stop messing with us and let us see your lovely face again soon.

• Like 4

^That's a really cool photo of him! I don't think I've seen it either. Thanks for sharing it!

I'd sure like him to be Zombillie some year, though. :lol:

That last one gives me chills! :wub: I love the look that he has on his face as he's staring into the camera. *fans self* God, he's so hot!

• Like 1

I like the 21CB hair too, with a preference when his hair is not straightened. But even though the hair length was at its peak during that era :wub:, we have been greeted with fluffy long hair since; examples:

2013:

xR8r7s8.jpg

2014:

DSC_0010-6.jpg

2017:

WCPO_Green_Day_47_1503308826625_64566619 That thick curly black hair is my fave :wub:

G0FKABX.jpg 

jgW5Mak.jpg

His hair is too beautiful :wub:

• Love 4

15 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Photo 2 in here, albeit a little  blurry is just beautiful, I love him in that shirt especially when it's all stuck to him :wub:

It may be a little blurry but it's gold!  OMG, I love to see him like that, the curve of his shoulders, down his back to his bum gets me every time, I never noticed it so much with any other human but Billie is just so perfect whhhhoooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr 😍 😍 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

This might be a little odd to say, but Billie has a particularly pretty neck. He doesn't have a large Adam's apple, which I think makes him more attractive. Unlike other men, it's more smooth and elegant. I think that concavity at the base of his neck between his collarbones (technical term is suprasternal notch - 'supra' meaning above and 'sternal' referring to the sternum) is more obvious on him than other guys and I think that makes him even sexier. I guess the point is that his neck is yet another aspect that makes him an incredibly beautiful person.

Not odd to say at all, he has a gorgeous neck and I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed before here, I can’t believe we would miss it. 😂  His neck is gorgeous, long and muscular and I have had a thing about it for a long time 😍😍😍😍

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jengd said:

Not odd to say at all, he has a gorgeous neck and I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed before here, I can’t believe we would miss it. 😂  His neck is gorgeous, long and muscular and I have had a thing about it for a long time 😍😍😍😍

Aaand it leads up to his gorgeous chin(s) 😍😂

• Like 2

Our boy actually looks so freakin' cute when he pulls this face.😍 I just wanna squish his lovely cheeks.❤️ And his little nose is so adorable. Even his fucking nostrils are perfect.😂💕

I'm missing my little angel so much rn.❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, it's confession time. Let me just start by saying this is incredibly generalized. No one is a specific target of what I am about to say, so I don't want anyone taking offense. This is just my opinion.

Now that's out of the way, I'm going to say that it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when Billie is referred to as small, little, tiny, or any other descriptor that indicates a diminutive nature. I know he is almost exclusively referred to as such with endearment, but it still doesn't do it for me. For one thing, Tré is actually shorter than him (granted it's only by an inch, but still). So if we're going by height, Tré is the littlest one of the group. He does have a bit bulkier frame than Billie, so he appears larger. Billie's height of 5'7" is smack dab in the middle of average for a white American male, so there are probably just as many men who are shorter than him than there are taller.

I kind of feel this way about other things too sometimes. It's like when someone is talking about how little something is and I'm just thinking "Well, fuck it's bigger than me. :confused: " It's the same thing with Billie. He's larger than me, and likely a good number of you other fangirls here, so I don't think of him as being small (comparatively). I don't know, maybe I'm just super weird, but that's how I feel. It's very hard to describe exactly why, and even I don't know for certain. Anyway, please don't hate me for this. :unsure: I'm not requesting that anything change, I'm just making a weird confession.

• Like 1

He's just a petite guy and people notice that. Not necessarily really short but petite in general, he has a small build. It's not that extreme but it's just part of who he is, he knows it and acknowledges it often himself and accentuates it with tiny skinny jeans and giant shoes and hair lol . So when discussing his appearance or the way he comes across it'll be mentioned. Probably most people who find him attractive consider it part of what makes him attractive so when it comes to fangirling it's mentioned as a compliment.

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Billie's height of 5'7" is smack dab in the middle of average for a white American male, so there are probably just as many men who are shorter than him than there are taller.

5'7 is quite short for a man. Where did you see that was average? When I google it it comes up as 5'9 or 5'10. Also he has very short legs and a petite build so people perceive him to be shorter than he is. Nothing wrong with it just is what it is.

• Like 4

Let’s get to the real issue here. If there is an upcoming Tubbies show, does it mean Billie has to shave his beard? Is it sacreligious to do a Tubbies show looking like a mountain man? Discuss.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1