The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Yeah, I'm really hoping that all of it dies soon. The beard and the mustache both. I want to enjoy these videos but I just can't with that awful facial hair. 😖 Doesn't suit him at all!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

The beard definitely makes me want to be his friend and head to the cinema rather than all the things I'm usually imagining 😂

That’s one way to cut down on fangirls 😂 (He’d better not be serious)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I would like to see his beautiful chin again soon though!

And mouth, nothing should be allowed to cover those amazing lips 💕💕💕💕.  I am pretending @Grubby Poop Didn’t make that last comment 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m so happy he’s doing a show tomorrow night either way. I’ve missed him so much this is just what I need (and just what he needs too I suspect) 💘💘💘

• Like 4

^^^ 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

ASDHDKCIRBNFKXNDDHJS I have never seen anything so breathtaking!!! 😍😍😍 How is he so damn perfect?!

• Like 2

On 9/29/2018 at 9:21 AM, jengd said:

And mouth, nothing should be allowed to cover those amazing lips 💕💕💕💕.  I am pretending @Grubby Poop Didn’t make that last comment 😂

You can't hide from the truth. 

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

A bit of side flesh, his neck, bulging calves and teeny legs, sweaty all over, hair less fuzzy ❤️❤️❤️

I'm so in love with that pic, for all of the reasons you mentioned, as well as the fact that he always looks super cute when he's laying on the floor.:wub:

Man it's just so nice to see him and finally hear his beautiful voice again. :wub: I've missed him so much. This show came at the perfect time for me, it gave me something to look forward to over the past few shitty days, and now something to brighten my day and take my mind off things. Thanks Billie.:wub:

Also, I'm currently addicted to this clip of Jessie's Girl (slide 2), it's sending shivers down my spine:

He performs it so beautifully, and his voice still absolutely blows me away. He can go from sounding quiet and cute to powerful and sexy in just a split second, it's amazing! The way he sings the "I'll play along with the charade" line in that low voice is so fucking hot. :wub: And then he sounds really cute during the "I feel so dirty when they start talking cute" line. Ugh, his voice just makes me melt. :wub: I love the way he puts his little hand in the air, and the way he points at the crowd later, he's so fucking adorable. :wub: And the way he keeps turning his head away from the mic. I also really love how you can see the outline of the bellie through his t-shirt.:wub: But my favourite part of the clip is his hip thrusts when he sings the "lovin him with that body" lines - cheeky boi.:lol::wub:

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

How dare Billie not look like a lounge singer/waiter at the Coverups show

Since he was all in black with a tailor jacket and a beard, just add a hat and he would have looked like a amish guy. The beard has to go!

But, beard or no beard, I'm just happy to see new pictures and videos of Billie. :wub:

• Like 3

I'm just happy our boy has fun with facial hair while he's outside of the Green Day look (cause I don't believe he'll ever show with that beard at a GD gig). He clearly enjoys it :ga:

On 9/28/2018 at 11:55 PM, Grubby Poop said:

What chin?

That round little protrusion topping the gorgeous heap of flesh he's got on his neck. :wub:

Green-Day-Live-18_-Lewis.jpg

I love the shape of his face, and everything in it, so much. The little tooth pointing out on the bottom right of his mouth :wub: (and I don't often find other people's teeth cute). Also, it's funny because looking at his neck here you can see exactly where the beard grows :P

Inspired by @G-L-O-R-I-A 's sense of observation, I notice we can see his left nipple from under the shirt, God

• Like 1
  • Love 3

He looks so beautiful in these pics. The gorgeous sweaty curls, his little smile, the lovely wrinkles by his eyes, his soft features.:wub: He has such a kind face.

Also, just saw Admiral Needa's video of Neat Neat Neat and thought it should be posted here because of all the lovely flashes of bellie/hip/back/buttcrack when our boy is rolling around on the floor adorably (at 2:10 :wub:), and also the part at 6:40 where he leans backwards with the most adorable little smile on his face and then blows a kiss.:wub: Right back atcha, Billie!😘

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I'm just happy our boy has fun with facial hair while he's outside of the Green Day look (cause I don't believe he'll ever show with that beard at a GD gig). He clearly enjoys it :ga:

Despite my complaining I do totally agree with this haha, it's nice.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

That round little protrusion topping the gorgeous heap of flesh he's got on his neck. :wub:

I love the shape of his face, and everything in it, so much. The little tooth pointing out on the bottom right of his mouth :wub: (and I don't often find other people's teeth cute). Also, it's funny because looking at his neck here you can see exactly where the beard grows :P

Inspired by @G-L-O-R-I-A 's sense of observation, I notice we can see his left nipple from under the shirt, God

Thanks for posting proof that he doesn't have a chin!

• Sad 1