The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's good that he's humble about it when asked but he TOTALLY knows he's good looking really hehe 

I'm not sure I agree, I think he's come to terms with the fact that he has lots of fans who think he's really gorgeous and sexy but I think he doesn't really see it himself.  I think he would preen more if he really thought he was really good looking and we would get fewer posts etc where he looks like he just rolled out of bed.  

11 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

Billie from back, looking good :wub:

and from front, man I don't what is cuter than these beautiful legs of his :wub:

Fixed that error! 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Hermione said:

Hmm I think he doesn't give a shit about trying to look good all the time and he might not see it as fully as some GD fans do but I think he's definitely aware of his attractiveness to quite an extent, given the right situation he loves to pose and preen a bit. Mostly likes to use it on stage but also in certain selfies and other times, I think he's learned to enjoy looking hot with the eyeliner and stylish clothes etc, just doesn't do it all the time. He was born looking like a cute little angel/Shirley Temple who I'm sure everyone thought was adorable so it's natural :D 

A man who knows he doesn't look bad... 

Man, that slow blink.😥

Also, can't remove the gif. Sorry. (But not really)

Edited by Hermione
:D No worries!
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, amberwhite said:

Man, that slow blink.😥

Also, can't remove the gif. Sorry. (But not really)

I knooooow! That gets me every time! I could stare at it for hours. :wub:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

First time I see this picture. Billie looks so young in this one! He could be an university student with those clothes and glasses on. But he looks perfect. His skin seems to be so soft. 

The hair! 😍 

(on mobile so can’t remove pic)

Edited by Hermione
no worries

2 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

First time I see this picture. Billie looks so young in this one! He could be an university student with those clothes and glasses on. But he looks perfect. His skin seems to be so soft. 

His natural hair colour peeking through though.😍 I do wish he'd go fully natural for a little while, I'd love to see how beautiful he looks.❤️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Anyone know when and where this is from? Because wow! 😍

8 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Woah, did anyone else do the little panic and think he was in a wheelchair??? 

Then resumed the usual drooling ♥️♥️♥️ he's so fresh faced ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Woah, did anyone else do the little panic and think he was in a wheelchair??? 

Then resumed the usual drooling ♥️♥️♥️ he's so fresh faced ❤️❤️❤️

Those would be some pretty big ass wheels. Off roader? 😂

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Those would be some pretty big ass wheels. Off roader? 😂

I can totally picture that!

• Like 2

He has the cutest little eyelashes, I love them so much.:wub: The way he blinks and then those beautiful eyes go big again. :wub: And his skin is absolutely flawless. I love the little moles on his face. :wub:

There's something weirdly therapeutic about watching him blink.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I came over here to see the reaction to the gorgeous new video he posted... And nothing, nada! 

I love the way he is checking himself out, you can see his eyes looking around the screen. That bottom lip is so plump and seductive. The beard is a little more under control (and as much as I would rather it goes) he is wearing it as well as possible. 45 seconds of looking into Billie's eyes and it feeling like he's checking me out rather than himself (I can dream!)  pure gold ❤️❤️❤️

Ah but it's not that we didn't notice, I posted it on the IG thread, but you're right, should have put it here too!  He is so beautiful but really, anything that covers his perfect, sexy mouth is just wrong, that moustache needs to go!!!  I agree with @squashie09 I wish it was in colour so you could see his eyes better.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jengd said:

that moustache needs to go!!!  

Careful what you wish for. What if that's all he gets rid of?

Short-Amish-Beard.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Insider said:

Yep beard has to go - he is looking like my brother.🤯

@Grubby Poop

Oh no, I thought the beard had to go before he started growing it, but now it definitely has to go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1