The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Aww it's so nice to see some Mike love.:wub: I've also been fangirling over Mike recently, especially in this clip:

Not my favourite haircut on him, but he looks good in red, and I absolutely adore watching him own the stage like that.:wub:

Also, Billie in a t-shirt.😍 I love seeing him play bass.💕

• Like 4

9 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Not my favourite haircut on him, but he looks good in red, and I absolutely adore watching him own the stage like that.:wub:

I agree with you. For every concert, we always get a part of when Tré own the stage, but, in Mike's case, it barely happens. Mike deserves to have his shinning moment on stage at every concert. 

And red fits him great. By the way, it has been one year today since the concert in Toronto. Which means it has been a year since I met Mike in front of his hotel after the concert. He was wearing a red shirt and I remember thinking he doesn't wear this color so often, but he was looking so awesome with it. :wub: I think it was the red shirt he wore for like once or twice on stage during the Rev Rad era.

• Like 4

I was there but never noticed Jason's snazzy Shout dance before! I really enjoyed when they would all take turns to do that part :D. And also any time Jason sneakily busts out some moves.

Omg there's also the bit at 11:10 when Billie got booed for singing Hey Jude (because unknown to him Paul McCartney's performance of it at the London Olympics had recently been widely criticised for not being very good). And he never knew why poor thing :lol:, talked about being dumbfounded that the Beatles got booed at that show in an interview months later.

• Sad 3

What I love about Jason is he’s so low key 99% of the time so that when he does break out and do something it’s always surprisingly awesome. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Omg there's also the bit at 11:10 when Billie got booed for singing Hey Jude (because unknown to him Paul McCartney's performance of it at the London Olympics had recently been widely criticised for not being very good). And he never knew why poor thing :lol:, talked about being dumbfounded that the Beatles got booed at that show in an interview months later.

Oh, that has to suck, being booed and having no idea why it's happening.  I noticed he immediately moved back to his safe space, the hey-os. ;)

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What I love about Jason is he’s so low key 99% of the time so that when he does break out and do something it’s always surprisingly awesome. 

Like humping a speaker? :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Robinson Crusoe Billie in full effect

59 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Oh, that has to suck, being booed and having no idea why it's happening.  I noticed he immediately moved back to his safe space, the hey-os. ;)

And even better he went back to singing "We Are Young" by Fun in a silly voice :lol: 

• Like 1

That awkward moment when it's 5am but you can't go to sleep because you're too busy drooling over Billie's legs.:lol::wub:

Seriously, after seeing this pic, his legs have zoomed right up my "favourite of Billie's features" list.😍 That tan is so beautiful.:wub: And his dainty lil ankle is so fuckin pretty.💕

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Montclare said:

That ankle tattoo continues to evade me.

I KNOW!! It's so frustrating. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, amberwhite said:

I KNOW!! It's so frustrating. 

That tattoo is my white whale.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Wow I can't get over how breathtakingly beautiful he is.:wub: This is my favourite pic we've seen of him in a long time.

I agree :wub:

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Seriously, after seeing this pic, his legs have zoomed right up my "favourite of Billie's features" list.😍 That tan is so beautiful.:wub: And his dainty lil ankle is so fuckin pretty.💕

When he's in full moving action I can't get my eyes off his legs, they are so beautiful.

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_Green_Day_Darien-La 

I'll be gone for a few days, and thought I'd leave these slightly drooling pics of Billie here:

Spoiler

Green-Day-Live-21_-Lewis.jpg

Spoiler

greenday-08-09-2017-photosbycandace-35.j

:wub: :creep:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Loving everything about the new selfie, the hair, the beard, the smile, the shirt :wub:

Would like to see some more pictures of the Rev rad tattoo 

• Like 2

I'm still not over that selfie from yesterday. Sorry for going on about it, but just knowing that he looks that fucking gorgeous rn is driving me insane!:runaround::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

I don't really have a preference between bearded Billie or clean shaven Billie, he looks perfect with both, I just think it's nice to see him with a full beard because we don't often see him with anything more than a little scruff. It's nice to know that he can pull off both looks so beautifully.:happy: Plus, I'm getting the vibe that he kinda likes having the beard. He's posting selfies with it pretty often, I think he enjoys showing it off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I wanna be 80's foot.... 

Exactly, so glad I’m not the only one with that thought 😈😈

• Haha 2