The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

21 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Grey hair is weird.  My dad is 55 and has a head full of thick jet black hair.  My mom is 10 years younger and has to constantly dye her hair because she has so much grey.

Billie is so youthful in general that the grey just gives him a bit of maturity.  He is energetic and fun and crazy but he's not a punk kid anymore.

He's beautiful.   I love him. :wub:

He's a mature punk now, haha. The grey does give him a bit of maturity though, depending on his behavior in a given moment, it can look a little like someone put grey hair on a teenager. I do love that he seems to have found a good balance between being young, fun, and crazy, and also enough of an adult to handle himself. Fun fact: Did you know that if you google "at what age does a man mature?" the top result is 43? 

• Like 4

OMG Billy Idol looks like he's had about 3 facelifts too many. Mike looks perfectly natural.

3 hours ago, kaylubd said:

I would love to see Billie with salt and pepper hair. I really love the way it looks on Stephen Colbert, so I wanna see how it looks on Billie.

Billie would look beautiful with all grey hair, ala Anderson Cooper

• Like 1

Totally agree with everything that was said about Billie's grey hair. He really suits it, it gives him a little bit of maturity, and it makes him look so freakin' HOT!:wub: Well, he's always hot, but that little patch of grey is just the icing on the cake.:wub:

4 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Neither.

Haha, you beat me to it.:lol: That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw ASMRBARBER's post.:lol:

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

And I like the little smile here:

Aww, that smile is so adorable.:wub: The little eyebrow twitch is pretty sexy too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

When @pacejunkie punk posted that pic of what might be today's setlist, I first read the handwritten text next to the bracket as "nude" and I think you all know what it did to my imagination :lol:

Edit: I still don't know what it actually means so who knows? ;)

😂😂😂

Been to the Church of Wishful Thinking lately? 😄

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it possible for him to be any dorkier? 😂😂😂

Anyone know who took this video? I'm just curious.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it on The Interrupters Instagram.

• Like 1

Nah, I’d say he smiled quite a bit in 2010 (more than previously), but the difference to now is, he was drunk then (or certainly buzzing) and that’s probably not all he was taking either... So, the smile these days just feels a hundred times more genuine! 

• Like 3

Yeah, sorry maybe I should say, now we can be sure that the smiles are not just genuine, but a lot more profound. I think it wasn’t correct to say his smiles under the influence of drugs/alcohol were less genuine, but they were maybe less profound (he probably wouldn’t remember the situations quite in the same way afterwards I guess).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

I love this! He looks sooooo good in these videos! Personally, I like his haircut the most here (at Rio de Janeiro) of all the dates of this leg of the tour so far...

Awesome videos! I want a live DVD/Blu-Ray more than ever! :cry: Just imagine watching Billie looking hawt like this in HD-quality on a big screen... :wub:

Oh and yes, European crowds suck compared to this. :lol:

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread