The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

HuGsq8G.jpg

rDOVr1F.gif

A shiny brand new thread for your fangirl confessions.

Some guidelines to keep this thread from becoming a mess.

• There are other threads and we don't need two separate discussions about everything related to Green Day.  If you don't have anything desperately fangirly to add please use the relevant threads (eg. an Instagram photo in the Instagram thread).  There are times when it's appropriate to mention something from another thread here because you have some extra fangirly comments on it but it doesn't have to be that every single Green Day thing or every single Green Day related thought you have. 

• Please only use images to illustrate a point or a really fangirl worthy one try to keep them to a minimum here. While images are not banned from here, we do have a revealed thread and band member picture threads over in the pictures forum.

• This isn't a place for off topic conversations/spam. There's already more than enough posts just from fangirling so whether a mod is here or not please cut that out, you can always have personal convos via PM or profile comments

Old Thread

Edited by Hermione
  • Like 4

After more than four years and 750 pages, this is the end of an era.
But to stay on topic, "Billy Jo is so hawt"

Nah, let's just make the best of it. I see that the old thread might have spilled out of control a bit the past few months, so here we go writing the next 750 pages.

Oh, and yes, let's appreciate Jeff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What’s the most “fangirly” thing you have ever done? Since this is confessions and all......

4 minutes ago, Trotsky said:

I once licked the seat of a car because a man told me it belonged to Tre Cool once. It only tasted like old Taco Bell and ball sweat. I'm pretty sure Tre Cool was never in the car. 

I sent Mike Dirnt a letter asking for his advice: Should I feed my dog the food that he likes or the diet food that is good for his health? I'm pretty sure Mike's reply got lost in the mail. 

I was on an airplane about to land in San Francisco when another plane nearly crashed into us. I flipped off the other plane but I'm pretty sure the other plane's pilot didn't see it. Then I found out Billie Joe Armstrong was on that plane. I realized I may have accidentally flipped off Billie Joe so I sent him a bag of weed for a green day, but it was only shake so I think that wasn't sufficient for an apology and he is still mad at me. 

Well there you go, the trifecta. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, The Grouch is Tracy said:

What’s the most “fangirly” thing you have ever done? Since this is confessions and all......

I'm not sure I want to answer this question with the real thing. If I answer it, it's more a groupie thing, not a fangirl thing.

So, I'm going to say my second possible answer: I made a gift for Billie Joe last summer and hoped to give it to him. I ended meeting Mike and his bodyguard. I gave my gift to the bodyguard, but I'm pretty sure it went directly in a garbage can right after.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Im not sure what we’re supposed to post here now... 

zomg billo is so hot?

I know.  We're all going to have to go over to Billie's picture page and post there until we get yelled at that there's too much text being posted.

And yes, Billy Jo is so hot.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can I continue to fangirl about how he liked @letsdanceon ‘s IG reply? Because seriously Tre liked my Twitter reply once and I just about died. If it had been Billie I absolutely would have. :runaround:

Teehee Tre seems so elusive! Mike actually replied to me on IG not once but twice and I can't bear to delete the screenshots :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

So I can't for the life of me figure out how to post this photo, also I stole it from instagram (sorry person I stole from). But it's the best image I've found of Billie's new hair cut and I like it better than I thought I was going to :wub: Phew. But, does anyone else think something looks weird with his hairline? Not like where it is, just like how his hair meets his head? Could be just a case of too much of the dye getting on his skin (I've had that happen when I dye my hair) but something seem odd? I thought this after seeing a different photo as well. 

Photo here: https://ibb.co/hhhnNb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ¡Jenn! said:

A new thread????????? WOw

ps Billy joe is hot

PPS I feel bad for this so I'll contribute a fangirl moment: literally every time I hear GD out in public or in the presence of someone else, I'm like rejoicing on the inside that other people are hearing it and on the outside pretending I'm indifferent :lol: 

100% me! 😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gaslight13 said:

So I can't for the life of me figure out how to post this photo, also I stole it from instagram (sorry person I stole from). But it's the best image I've found of Billie's new hair cut and I like it better than I thought I was going to :wub: Phew. But, does anyone else think something looks weird with his hairline? Not like where it is, just like how his hair meets his head? Could be just a case of too much of the dye getting on his skin (I've had that happen when I dye my hair) but something seem odd? I thought this after seeing a different photo as well. 

Photo here: https://ibb.co/hhhnNb

Lol it indeed looks weird. Could be hair implants.

Anyway, I like the Elvis hair 

1 minute ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Lol it indeed looks weird. Could be hair implants.

Anyway, I like the Elvis hair 

God, I hope not. I'd hate to think he's losing his hair. It's too important, haha. The weirdness is on the sides though too and I feel like that'd be a weird place to get/need hair implants. 

• Haha 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread