The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

4 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think we'll be looking at the predictions very soon! 

The 3rd slide :lol:

I really love how she draws them, especially Billie! 'Simple' drawing but totally looks like him. She's gotten really good at it. Big manga fan as well

Billie, bring back the longer & curly hair for Green Day

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Montclare said:

Saw this guy two years ago today at Wrigley (obligatory for me to mention I'm wearing a Sox shirt as I type this). Here's to forgetting more buttons on the next tour.

Now THAT'S the hairstyle I want to see. No hats, no bandanas, no slicked back stuff, just pure floof! 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

The 1st picture was, what 2014? He doesn't look any older in the new picture. 

I'm not surprised it's the same bandana since still has shirts from the Dookie era. It would've been funnier if it was the "Billie" bandana that Billie Eilish gave him, though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The 1st picture was, what 2014? He doesn't look any older in the new picture. 

I'm not surprised it's the same bandana since still has shirts from the Dookie era. It would've been funnier if it was the "Billie" bandana that Billie Eilish gave him, though. 

The only clothes we know he’s got rid of is his Woodstock outfit.  Hope he doesn’t have 1000 pairs of Converse tucked away somewhere 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jengd said:

The only clothes we know he’s got rid of is his Woodstock outfit.  Hope he doesn’t have 1000 pairs of Converse tucked away somewhere 😂😂😂

He most likely does and that would not/does not surprise me. Just from watching Jakob stream video games, they are a family of pack rats cuz that office he plays video games in is a MESS. (And this is coming from someone who isn’t a clean freak)

• Like 1

Two pics I've been trying unsuccessfully to find; anyone have them?

1. The one of Billie and Adrienne ordering at Tacos Oscar; I think it was in black and white.

2. The one of Billie and Mike playing with an inflatable penis onstage, I think trilogy era.  Used to be able to find it on IG, but they've been weird lately with their hashtag searches.

Made more sense, especially for the second one, to ask here rather than the Q&A page. :lol:

@DadBod Thank you!  Yeah, I've seen the other on IG a lot, but have noticed lately that when doing a search, it only shows a handful of results rather than the real number, so I haven't been able to find it again.

1 hour ago, DadBod said:

I still see post-sex hair in that selfie...

But that’s often how Billie’s hair looks 😂😂 wish he would stop with the weird angles and blank expression, wonder if he’s not really that comfortable taking selfies?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jengd said:

But that’s often how Billie’s hair looks 😂😂 wish he would stop with the weird angles and blank expression, wonder if he’s not really that comfortable taking selfies?

I think discomfort is his usual state so yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Btw! Is that earring Billie’s wearing in that glitter IG picture new?? Never really noticed it before

2 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

Btw! Is that earring Billie’s wearing in that glitter IG picture new?? Never really noticed it before

He's been wearing them since December 2017.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

He's been wearing them since December 2017.

Thank you! Suits him well imo :eyebrows: 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

The inflatable penis happened at the Rock im Park show in Germany, 2013! You should be able to find it now

Clicky

here’s one but there are some with Mike on the picture, too

Thank you!