The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Is anyone else buying the Last Of The American Girls book? I am buying it with the small amount of allowance I get. And I cannot wait.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

Is anyone else buying the Last Of The American Girls book? I am buying it with the small amount of allowance I get. And I cannot wait.

I got the bob gruen photo book.Ā 

25 minutes ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

I have it on pre-order. I like cartoon art and I love Billieā€™s lyrics for that songĀ and just thought it would be a fun thing to have.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 3:48 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

I have it on pre-order. I like cartoon art and I love Billieā€™s lyrics for that songĀ and just thought it would be a fun thing to have.

I also have it on pre-order. I willĀ get a present šŸŽ for my sisterā€™s birthday.Ā 

*Evil Laughter*

Edited by AmericanIdiot2

51 minutes ago, jengd said:

@AmericanIdiot2Ā oh yes, and I agree with @pacejunkie punkĀ so think itā€™llĀ be great. Ā I love that they do all this stuff and it helps me get through the droughts between albums and tours.

@DadBodĀ - you canā€™t mean you actually have it early do you? Ā You mean you ordered it?

Itā€™s on preorder.

• Thanks 1

I sneaked out of being grounded. My mom grounded me for something I had said in a group chat (it was an honest statement) while I was upset, because it hurt feelings.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Confused 1

I canā€™t believe we arenā€™t talking about the picĀ from the Bob Gruen book here. Ā I may have to post itĀ myself tomorrow if none of you it savvy folk donā€™t first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Montclare said:

If I could create my ideal BillieĀ look for the next tour, it would beĀ 

Short shirts likeĀ 21CB

Ā 

Ā 

T-shirts likeĀ the trilogyĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

And the hair and makeup from the summer of 2017

Ā 

So, a cropped T and skinny jeans?šŸ˜‰

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Too late! Fuck, I may have to buy this book if there are pictures like THIS in it!Ā šŸ˜µ

Ā 

:shok:

I'll be deprived of fangirl pics for the next 5 days as I'm going camping, what a pic to see before I go

• Like 3

Publisher to Billie: Ā We gotta includeĀ some shirtless pics if you want to sell books these days šŸ˜œ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Went on to Amazon to check my order if this book for the 100th time, only to see the Kindle edition is released in Uk on 27 Aug but will have to wait until 10Ā Sep for the hardback. Ā I will be away when the hardback is to delivered so have now ordered both,Ā my bad. Shouldnā€™t have joked I may have to buy it twice yesterday, little did I suspect! Ā Encouragingly, the order says it may take a long time to download due to the size! Seeing Billie last night, canā€™t wait for new promo stuffĀ šŸ˜:runaround:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

Encouragingly, the order says it may take a long time to download due to the size!Ā 

But donā€™t they know heā€™s a smol bean? šŸ˜šŸ˜œ

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Went on to Amazon to check my order if this book for the 100th time, only to see the Kindle edition is released in Uk on 27 Aug but will have to wait until 10Ā Sep for the hardback. Ā I will be away when the hardback is to delivered so have now ordered both,Ā my bad. Shouldnā€™t have joked I may have to buy it twice yesterday, little did I suspect! Ā Encouragingly, the order says it may take a long time to download due to the size! Seeing Billie last night, canā€™t wait for new promo stuffĀ šŸ˜:runaround:

Can't wait to see new promo stuff, interviews, the puppets and live streams like this!Ā Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmxjZlMiDjE&feature=youtu.beĀ Ā šŸ˜