The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Since there is a conversation about Billie surfing with a wet suit, here is for you to enjoy:

a75989c8f93165603d3289a5b553e385.gif

Bless. Your. Heart. 

🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 6:40 PM, The Bellie said:

Behold! The bellie!

Behold! The bellie!

Sorry. WiFi is down over here so my iPod was lagging.

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes

12 hours ago, Montclare said:

I miss the eyeliner.

Nobody does the smokey eye quite like Mr. Armstrong :wub:

• Love 1

His eyes are unreal.  Can anyone who has met him in real life say if they are larger than average?  They just seem to be really amazing and stand out, even without eyeliner. 😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jengd said:

His eyes are unreal.  Can anyone who has met him in real life say if they are larger than average?  They just seem to be really amazing and stand out, even without eyeliner. 😂😂😂😂

I get lost in those beautiful green orbs. Next to his hair, those eyes are his best feature. So expressive. 

• Like 2

Pray for Peace my eye, Billie’s thinking Devils 😂😂.

that really is some head of hair, I wonder if he just finished dyeing it, you know for the video Tre was asked if he’s ready to make by Duke Snyder?  Glad he’s back ❤️❤️

Oh my!!! 😍 What a beautiful thing to wake up to! 🤤🤤 

and yeah, someone’s got a fresh dye job 

• Like 1

Yup it's freshly dyed and looks super black and long so we know the pompadour look will be back.  Does that look like a scar on his right cheek?

Thank god he’s dying it. I was starting to wonder if he was going to go partially gray for the new album cycle.

The funny thing about it is that in the predictions.. if anyone was taking it seriously :lol: (or at least we might have been until Pouty Bitch blew everyone's predictions out of the water :P) we had the choice of long or short hair, but no-one said short hair with a long curl. I can't see him getting rid of the earrings, though. 

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 11:40 AM, The Bellie said:

Um this is the best. Thank you for this :wub: 

• Love 1

On 8/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, jengd said:

I honestly haven't been paying attention to people's eyes in order to say what is average eyes size :P, but yeah his are pretty large and definitely stand out, I'd say even more without eyeliner (the black tends to be eye-catching but also gives the impression that eyes are a bit smaller than they really are). I remember being caught by his eyes from a few meters away (and there wasn't any eyeliner), due to their shape and size :wub:

About that instagram pic, am I the only one thinking that lock isn't real?? :P

Damn, maybe you're right, his hair on the sides look cut off just like the lock. Wow

That poser :wub:

QRxEUGF.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, The Bellie said:

God, he's cute in that picture!

Oh, and for anyone who wants a full size version of that Instagram pic, here you go!

cIYSXFZ.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone else hoping the Bob Gruen book includes the photos he took from the famous Tubbie show where Billie hung from the roof in that yellow shirt and red trousers ….

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Anyone else hoping the Bob Gruen book includes the photos he took from the famous Tubbie show where Billie hung from the roof in that yellow shirt and red trousers ….

This is my #1 hope for the book- previously unseen Foxies pics.  Especially the one of Billie on the floor with Kevin over him.  You can see Bob taking a pic just then, but we've never seen it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1