The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

^^ is it sad that that was the first thing I noticed in the pic when I posted this last night in the Bja photos thread? 

The sight of Billie with two pairs of glasses never loses its hilarity, especially as you can get transitions glasses :lol:

As for the ring, I'm glad to see it back but I don't think we'll ever know why he stopped wearing it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The sight of Billie with two pairs of glasses never loses its hilarity, especially as you can get transitions glasses :lol:

As for the ring, I'm glad to see it back but I don't think we'll ever know why he stopped wearing it. 

Unless he needs the eye glasses all of the time, which it appears he just uses them for just reading, you can’t really do the transitions.

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think the best guess is that he lost it, and then the new one is an anniversary gift.

19 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

While we wait for that illusive 1st picture from the next GD era, here's a pic of Billie and Kevin from yesterday :wub:

Guys, can we just take a few seconds to appreciate the tiny hint of The Bellie in the first pic? :wub:

• Like 1

Reunited with Rocky. Rest easy little pup. (also adorable pics of Mickey)

• Like 3

I'm fangirling almost as much of the pic of Mickey sticking his tongue out.  :lol:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Am I the only one holding it together about assholes & middle fingers😬 #punx

🤔🤨😳

• Haha 1

i hope they dont go down the same shitty path like Blink 182 and AVA in terms of releasing songs or the album.. i mean they throw out songs but dont announce an album with a date or title or i dont know.. i hope they stay "old-school" and release a single with an album announcement

Putting this here too because OMG how good does Billie look in this, trademark sock look too ❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂

Story, it’s being weird but go to bottom of article for video

https://www.jimdunlop.com/product/dd25-7-10137-11660-3.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn&ecList=&ecCategory=

Edited by jengd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Loving the new pictures that were posted overnight. I can't wait to see the official pictures :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

And can we PLEASE talk about his eyes here?!

He has circles #getsomesleep

I’ve been kind of avoiding the “new music speculation” threads because the anticipation is nerve-racking enough as it is, but I am really looking forward to the new releases, and from a fangirl-y standpoint I’m especially looking forward to seeing the boys all dolled up in the upcoming promo pics/music videos. :wub: I’ve been craving an official photoshoot for quite some time. 

• Like 3

Ugh, I was having a bad day today and the news that the new single isn't coming next week has me almost in tears :cry:. Still, its nice to have those new pics of GD even if nothing's happening soon. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Ugh, I was having a bad day today and the news that the new single isn't coming next week has me almost in tears :cry:. Still, its nice to have those new pics of GD even if nothing's happening soon. 

I'm sorry your day has been bad. If I wasn't at work I'd post some Billie pics to cheer you up.

• Like 1