The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

When my friend was on vacation in California, she saw Billie Joe Armstrong, and told me EVERY SINGLE FRIKING DETAIL. Jealousy  is still bubbling up inside of me.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Well don’t keep it to  yourself. Spill!

Well, she was riding in the car and she saw Billie Joe in a convertible. I asked her if she was sure, she said it looked like a twenty year old with like a million tattoos, messy black hair, a red tie, and a black polo shirt. This was at school, so I didn’t kill her out of jealousy.

Ahh 😍😍 I agree he is looking super adorable heh🥰

On 6/28/2019 at 5:54 PM, AmericanIdiot2 said:

When my friend was on vacation in California, she saw Billie Joe Armstrong, and told me EVERY SINGLE FRIKING DETAIL. Jealousy  is still bubbling up inside of me.

Your friend doesn't know how lucky she is😱

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Ahh 😍😍 I agree he is looking super adorable heh🥰

Your friend doesn't know how lucky she is😱

She doesn’t like the band. I was new at my school this year, and we met before I was a fan. I was kinda forced to be friends with her. She doesn’t want to stop being friends with me. But she HATES the band.

I so FRICKING bored!

https://genius.com/Green-day-longview-lyrics

Edited by AmericanIdiot2
Duplicate

On 6/27/2019 at 9:17 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

(although in the original photo it’s based on Sid is shirtless, just sayin)

That was the first thing I noticed when I compared the reference photo of Sid & Nancy to Billie & Kat’s adaptation. Of all the little things they could’ve tweaked in their take on that photo...why couldn’t they just let Billie go shirtless? Just let us fangirls have that. :angry:

God, I haven’t come to this website in weeks. I had to keep the Billie babble to myself for way too long. :lol: It’s good to be back. 

• Like 2

This thread has been eerily quiet lately. Am I missing something? I hope I didn’t drive you all away. :blink:

1 hour ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

This thread has been eerily quiet lately. Am I missing something? I hope I didn’t drive you all away. :blink:

We're all conserving our energy for the  " big announcement ".😉

• Like 4

I rewatched his Instagram lives on YouTube and realized just how much I miss it. This is probably my favourite one. 
'It's live stream. On my, you know, all the kids are doing it now. On my, my Billiejoearmstrong'
'Where's the button that makes them go away' 

I don't even care if he acted clueless just to be cute or funny, I fucking love it :wub:

6 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I want some more pics of them on a boat or at band practice. 

It is boat season again. That was fast.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It is boat season again. That was fast.

It is and no kidding. if the lake/dam near me wasn’t closed for recreational use due to flood stage, I would have been out on one yesterday.

10 hours ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

This picture has probably already been posted on several other threads, but it brings me so much joy and I need to take a moment to fangirl and gush :lol:...

Billie’s wearing shorts! His leggies are exposed! It’s so nice to see him flaunting those lovely little toothpicks of his. :lol::wub: His striped socks are always adorable, too. 

But how dare that girl put one of her legs in front of Billie’s 😂 he has great legs.

sorry, can’t delete pic for some reason.

Edited by Hermione
no worries!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, jengd said:

But how dare that girl put one of her legs in front of Billie’s 😂 he has great legs.

The first time I saw the pic, I thought it was his leg for a minute.  I was wondering what the new tattoo was.  And why he only shaved one leg.  :lol:

• Haha 4

I'm trying to contain my excitement, but I can't wait for some new pictures and videos to look at and to find out who is the runner up to Pouty Bitch in the predictions. Bring it on :yay:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2