• Like 1
  • Love 1

^^ This is another "how many chins or neck skin layers does he have" :lol:

Here he has like four:

nnn7l2U.jpg?1

and in this one and yours above he has many little ones :P

qZ6Nrvo.jpg?1

• Haha 3

I think Billies Chin would be a good username for whoever wants to change their username :lol:

Edited by RedundantIdiot
Meant to say chins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think Billies Chin would be a good username for whoever wants to change their username :lol:

Somebody take this! 

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think Billies Chin would be a good username for whoever wants to change their username :lol:

Billies Chins

12 minutes ago, Montclare said:

And for their profile pic-

It's beautiful.

:D

• Haha 1

Okay, to be fair, everyone has the small creases when they turn their head. That's just part of having skin and I don't think those count. :lol: The actual chins, however, are a different matter. I've counted no more than four on the best chin pictures. Has anyone seen more?

Also, I love that we can laugh at him so much and make fun of him, yet still love him to pieces and regard him as the most beautiful creature in the universe. :wub:

It's like, what if aliens were real and came here and asked us what the most perfect being in the universe is and we were all like "This.":

10 hours ago, Montclare said:

And for their profile pic-

Spoiler

b0upjCR.png

18 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Here he has like four:

Spoiler

nnn7l2U.jpg?1

• Haha 4

Can we talk about this for a hot minute? I mean, daaaaaaayuuuum! 🔥

l58pm1a.jpg

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Imagine if he’d taken the damn jacket off and we’d got to see those incredible arms too 🔥🔥🔥🔥💥

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

The amount of eyeliner we deserve

^^^ That one is still my favorite (although in the original photo it’s based on Sid is shirtless, just sayin)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

o need to imagine, he did show his arms AND they were handcuffed 🔥🔥🔥

Yes, this is a great one but I actually prefer something about the way Billie is standing in the first one, maybe it feels like he is leaning towards me!

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ That one is still my favorite (although in the original photo it’s based on Sid is shirtless, just sayin)

That would have made it even better!  They are great pics though, I can't wait to see his next look for photoshoots, will he still have such short hair?  Have they already been taken?  Can't see how much his hair has grown from the new posts from Adrienne due to the hat but I'll bet its grown tons.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yes, this is a great one but I actually prefer something about the way Billie is standing in the first one, maybe it feels like he is leaning towards me!

That would have made it even better!  They are great pics though, I can't wait to see his next look for photoshoots, will he still have such short hair?  Have they already been taken?  Can't see how much his hair has grown from the new posts from Adrienne due to the hat but I'll bet its grown tons.  

New photoshoots and top quality features from Rolling Stone and Spin, etc. are my favorite part of the promotion process. 💚💚💚

• Like 1
  • Love 3

When RevRad came out, I was so into discovering the band that I didn't follow everything that came out at the time it was. For this album it will my first time doing that :happy: 

Scrolling through pics I had on my computer I found these in a file I named "angel" :lol:. I kinda filed the pics in function of Billie's expression. Now, with my rat on the verge of passing away, I really need pics of genuine joy like that

7Ef55w5.jpg

S8T0u7l.jpg

0UBxLka.jpg

DKfjMl2.jpg

FZx5K27.jpg

:wub:

• Love 4

On 6/26/2019 at 1:18 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

Okay, to be fair, everyone has the small creases when they turn their head. That's just part of having skin and I don't think those count. :lol: The actual chins, however, are a different matter. I've counted no more than four on the best chin pictures. Has anyone seen more?

I have the same affliction. I’m a small person with a low BMI. Yet I have multiple chins when a look down. So I avoid certain angles at all costs. It’s a curse!! Something Billie And! I have in common 🥰

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Bellie said:

When RevRad came out, I was so into discovering the band that I didn't follow everything that came out at the time it was. For this album it will my first time doing that :happy: 

Scrolling through pics I had on my computer I found these in a file I named "angel" :lol:. I kinda filed the pics in function of Billie's expression. Now, with my rat on the verge of passing away, I really need pics of genuine joy like that

So sorry to hear about your rat! :( I'm glad you have great pictures of Billie like this that can help. Here are some more!

mv0sllm.gif

a5SKwyP.jpg

xHiAgGC.png

• Love 4

Thanks! I didn't know the second one, that smile is all I need :wub: I'm still spending all my time trying to save my rat but it's tough :(

• Sad 2