The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I just looked up "dork" in French and the translation can be "blaireau" which is the French for "badger" (the animal).  Because "blaireau" in French can also figuratively mean someone silly or ingenuous. Anyway, whether it's a beaver or a badger, Billie always brings us back to animals. :P

I found this picture thinking at first it was a warm smile, but the more I look at it I can't help giggling, it appears more and more as a dorky smile :lol:

oyLdlh7.jpg 

• Love 4

^ Ugh, he looks so good in that new picture :wub:. Yet more evidence that the water in the fountain of youth is siphoned to him. That sticker with the word "lol" made me laugh, though :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

^ Ugh, he looks so good in that new picture :wub:. Yet more evidence that the water in the fountain of youth is siphoned to him. That sticker with the word "lol" made me laugh, though :lol:

I think it's 101, but in the photo he looks like he's in block 010 or something😂

• Like 1

I didn't think it was possible but he looks even better in this picture. Usually not a fan of his hair like that but now I love it. 

Ok so it just hit me he looks this fucking good without even being particularly dressed up or wearing eyeliner. Lawd help us all once he does. 

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I think it's funny that the first time he got his hair done like this was for the BITUSA video to make him look like a suburban dad from the 50's and he went yes this is it, this is how I want my hair to look like from now on.

He usually wears it brushed back like that when you see candid photos or behind the scenes stuff when he’s not doing anything official.  He did it for the Longshot photos though. Don’t know if he’ll keep it as a GD look now we’ll have to wait to see the first photoshoots. Personally, I want to take my fingers and muss up the top I like when it’s a spikey mess.  He still has such great hair I want to see more of it and this style kind of de-emphasizes it. 

Now that he’s gone back to the earrings I wonder if he’ll ditch the eyeliner next tour or go super light with it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder if he’ll ditch the eyeliner next tour or go super light with it. 

Why would you say that? Are you trying to hurt me? 

Just now, Nightlife said:

Why would you say that? Are you trying to hurt me? 

Haha no but did you ever notice he wore earrings all through the nineties and then beginning with AI he stopped wearing earrings and started wearing black eyeliner. He never wore them both together so I wonder if he would now (especially now that he’s 47).

I wonder about the future of the eyeliner too, much more than I should. I’m conflicted. On one hand I don’t think there’s a man on earth who looks more beautiful in eyeliner. On the other hand his age is a factor. I vote for going light with it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Haha no but did you ever notice he wore earrings all through the nineties and then beginning with AI he stopped wearing earrings and started wearing black eyeliner. He never wore them both together so I wonder if he would now (especially now that he’s 47).

Never cared about his earrings (his nosering way back tho :wub:) so I haven't noticed any pattern. I know he'll most likely tone down the eyeliner even more with age but I just want him to go heavy on it for one more era and not stop wearing it completely for at least a couple of years. 

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He usually wears it brushed back like that when you see candid photos or behind the scenes stuff when he’s not doing anything official.  He did it for the Longshot photos though. Don’t know if he’ll keep it as a GD look now we’ll have to wait to see the first photoshoots. Personally, I want to take my fingers and muss up the top I like when it’s a spikey mess.  He still has such great hair I want to see more of it and this style kind of de-emphasizes it. 

Now that he’s gone back to the earrings I wonder if he’ll ditch the eyeliner next tour or go super light with it. 

I agree. It's a good style, but his hair is really nice the way it is, curly and not slicked back like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

I didn't think it was possible but he looks even better in this picture.

He kinda reminds me of Nimrod era Billie in that pic.:wub:

Fuck, I still can't believe how incredible he looks. I haven't fangirled over him this much in a while.

• Like 3

As a person with thick, dark, curly hair let me tell you it is always high maintenance. Left to it’s own devices it’s a wild, frizzy mess.  He must use endless amounts of products and straighteners to get it to not look like an afro and he dyes it regularly on top of that. High maintenance hair even on an off day. No wonder he wears hats so much. On the flipside, with a little work it can look amazing. I use an anti-frizz silicone gel, let it air dry and get a lot of compliments for my “natural” curls. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

As a person with thick, dark, curly hair let me tell you it is always high maintenance. Left to it’s own devices it’s a wild, frizzy mess.  He must use endless amounts of products and straighteners to get it to not look like an afro and he dyes it regularly on top of that. High maintenance hair even on an off day. No wonder he wears hats so much. On the flipside, with a little work it can look amazing. I use an anti-frizz silicone gel, let it air dry and get a lot of compliments for my “natural” curls. 

Same. I always notice how he finds different ways to deal with it and empathise with his hair struggles :lol:. Wish I looked as good as him with wild curls or frizz and fluff though!

• Like 4