The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Young small bois! The way Billo cracks up when he says 'straight as the line that goes up my nose' and Trés & Mikes reaction is so fucking cute. 

57 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Young small bois! The way Billo cracks up when he says 'straight as the line that goes up my nose' and Trés & Mikes reaction is so fucking cute. 

One of my absolute favorite clips.

• Like 1

I know this has been posted about a million times but I can't handle how cute this is and the floof and him looking in to the camera @0:23. This video has me weak every single time dude. 

On 5/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Seriously, how do I save that to my photo gallery? :lol:

I think you can right-click on it, open in a new tab and then Ctrl+S to save it in a file. Or directly right-click and click on save? :P

I have moments when I fangirl more on certain parts of Billie (I remember to have had a teeth period :lol:) and currently it's his nose. It's funny because when facing him, his nose is quite thin and not very long. It contributes to the raccoon look, it's cute but not very noticeable

8beJ1HU.jpg?2

and on a side or profile view, we see the full shape and it's really beautiful. His nostrils are fairly large and it fits with how much the tip extends. It's rather pointy but not too much. All his traits are very fine. :wub:

ssEbjy3.jpg?1 9EYQ7pu.jpg

And the slight curve just above the tip is perfect :wub:.

rKAKTF0.jpg?3

• Love 3

Pretty sure I've said this before, but I love his nose too.  Has anyone else noticed it looks straighter from his right side than his left, or maybe I should say it looks more pointy from his left?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Montclare said:

That and this are probably my two  favourites moments. 

Haha @The Bellie Billie liked his own nose a little too much in this video 😂😂

• Haha 1

I expected to come here and see people fangirling over Billie's eyes and hai and maybe his makeup and instead I'm seeing people fangirling over things I've never even thought of like his eyes and butt and Bellie 😂

And I love how my autocorrect automatically makes 'Bellie' capitalized 😂 only a Green Day fan site could do this to my phone lol

• Haha 4

^During quiet periods between albums, out of boredom we go through a range of Billies body parts; fingernails, feet and tongue have all been thoroughly analysed.

And you've just reminded me of the time when I was talking about Billie going through security at airports and the spellchecker on my IPad changed patting "Billies arms" to "Billies area"  :lol:

• Haha 4

Oh yes, we can talk about just about any bits of Billie :eyebrows: and have but we are always happy to return to any subject.  We're good like that :D. Tongue and nipples are both fine.  Oh, and some great ink and a good bit of bellie too - lovely!

• Like 3

I love picture number 3 (well love them all! ) because the composition of the colours/brightness has been changed and that tattoo that you can't usually see the details in looks really clear! It's fascinating me... Definitely not only because it's an excuse to stare at his chest 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, jengd said:

Haha, no, we wouldn’t just want to stare at hI’m now would we. 😈😈

I keep hoping for a huge, many pages long article by one of the tattoo magazines about all Billie’s ink, with lots and lots of large, colour pictures.  Just for research you understand. 😉

Oh that would be awesome. Can we petition that? 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

What really stands out to me in those pics (besides the obvious) is no Be Silently Drawn

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Haha, no, we wouldn’t just want to stare at hI’m now would we. 😈😈

I keep hoping for a huge, many pages long article by one of the tattoo magazines about all Billie’s ink, with lots and lots of large, colour pictures.  Just for research you understand. 😉

Yes!  And we could finally find out what the ankle tattoo is.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The petition could be started over that tattoo, we never see it properly and asking to see a angle is fairly tame. ☺️

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

The back of Billie's teeth - could be a previously unseen and unfangirled over body part

Boy, have I got some pictures for you! :lol: I'll keep everyone in suspense and post them tomorrow.

• Haha 2